Get your mask ready

Yep. Or he could mandate by executive order that certain critical professions or "essential workers" be mandated to get the vaccine.

I hear a whole lot of "I ain't gonna do" this or that right now from the right. But I am afraid that most of them will fold when it comes down to your job or taking the vaccine.

Self employed essential worker here. Haven't been wearing a mask and won't be told I will either. Not taking any unchecked vaccines either. All these imperial Biden proclamations have me laughing. The election hasn't been certified yet and there's a lot of illegal votes that are going to get tossed in the trash bin. Lol

Self employed essential worker here. Haven't been wearing a mask and won't be told I will either. Not taking any unchecked vaccines either. All these imperial Biden proclamations have me laughing. The election hasn't been certified yet and there's a lot of illegal votes that are going to get tossed in the trash bin. Lol
I doubt that.

Only liberal elites like to call conservatives stupid. You jumped in with both feet man bun.

Wrong, no liberal elite, here. I'm just being honest. While I'm at it, I do not cotton to a party flush with money from the same country putting out bounties on our soldiers. If you want to turn a blind eye to that, don't expect to get a pass.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
That wasn't a Trump rally on the left. That was a Biden rally.

Organized by ....

tenor.gif

If Trump had ordered a mask mandate I’d be saying the same thing:

Grow up, it’s a 4 inch piece of cloth. It does not take away your rights. It does not take away your freedom.
What’s your opinion on what Gov Newsom is doing in CA with regards to requirements around Thanksgiving get togethers? Is that taking away freedoms? I absolutely take dictating what I do in my home as taking away my freedoms and infringing on my rights.

How come you’re not complaining about having to wear pants when in public?

You’re supposed to have the freedom to choose. Yet if you don’t wear pants then you can be fined for indecent exposure.

Do you wear pants? Or you walk around naked? Just curious why you’re letting them take your freedoms...
It’s for my own safety. I don’t want to trip on it.

What’s your opinion on what Gov Newsom is doing in CA with regards to requirements around Thanksgiving get togethers? Is that taking away freedoms? I absolutely take dictating what I do in my home as taking away my freedoms and infringing on my rights.
How is dictating that people can't sing at their own house and infringement on their rights? You all are way too sensitive

Without having read the requirements, I can only say that I’m not a fan of the idea of governing what people do in their own homes

VN Store

Back