Ghosts..... Have you ever seen them?

I don't think one would have to believe or not believe in any particular religion to witness something of this sort. Having another dimension that we are not yet aware of is a good possibility. We don't know everything yet. Another thought of mine runs along vibration. Everything vibrates. So, it's quite possible some things we see vibrate on a different level and occasionally the vibrations vary enough for them to be seen. Just throwing that out there.

Well, "ghosts" are common thought of through the prism of Christianity; they are people's souls, trapped between heaven and hell, etc.

As for vibrations, string theory is all about vibrations and has many dimensions.

Well, "ghosts" are common thought of through the prism of Christianity; they are people's souls, trapped between heaven and hell, etc.

As for vibrations, string theory is all about vibrations and has many dimensions.

I never thought of them as regards to religion. But, I think weird sometimes. I can see your point with all the superstition related to religions of the world past and present.

Ok, at risk of being mocked, I'll throw this out there

Girlfriend moved into my house mid July, no big deal. In August, she was doing laundry in the basement while I slept and heard a rhythmic tapping, on wood, ie not a regular case of a copper pipe knocking. She wakes me up, tells me, I think nothing of it. About a carbon copy of this happened a few weeks later.

Now, combining 2 households to one, there's much excess, so we've brought a ton of crap to goodwill. Among this was a crystal serving dish, someone had given me and my ex as a gift a few years ago. Long story short, she ended up keeping it, as a nice serving dish is useful, and she didn't bother to take it out of her car, just forgetful.

Anyhow, I passed out in the chair watching late games, she woke me and said there was footsteps outside, and that she'd glimpsed an old man through the side window....now, I live on a dead end, with one young family and a horse farm as neighbors. No pedestrian traffic, sure as hell not at 2am. Sunday, the dish was in the backseat still, but out of the box. She puts it in the box and goes shopping.

Last night, she said she heard footsteps, and also called me on her way to work, and said she heard them walking to the car today as well. Also mentioned that again, the tray was on the seat next to the box.

I don't have any explanation, ****'s just weird.

Girlfriend moved into my house mid July, no big deal. In August, she was doing laundry in the basement while I slept and heard a rhythmic tapping, on wood, ie not a regular case of a copper pipe knocking. She wakes me up, tells me, I think nothing of it. About a carbon copy of this happened a few weeks later.

Now, combining 2 households to one, there's much excess, so we've brought a ton of crap to goodwill. Among this was a crystal serving dish, someone had given me and my ex as a gift a few years ago. Long story short, she ended up keeping it, as a nice serving dish is useful, and she didn't bother to take it out of her car, just forgetful.

Anyhow, I passed out in the chair watching late games, she woke me and said there was footsteps outside, and that she'd glimpsed an old man through the side window....now, I live on a dead end, with one young family and a horse farm as neighbors. No pedestrian traffic, sure as hell not at 2am. Sunday, the dish was in the backseat still, but out of the box. She puts it in the box and goes shopping.

Last night, she said she heard footsteps, and also called me on her way to work, and said she heard them walking to the car today as well. Also mentioned that again, the tray was on the seat next to the box.

In 2002-2004 I lived in a house in Cartersville,Georgia where every evening it sounded like a couple of people were walking up the wooden stairs. It was kind of scary at 2 in the morning.

Please respond

My brother-in-law and my sister had been married for about two or three years and they had my nephew a year after they got married so he was around one or two years old at the time.

They were living in an apartment complex across Greenland Drive and MTSU's football stadium. When my brother-in-law finally explained the story he said that he had been struggling with work, the economy was bad, and he believes he wasn't living his life like the way he should.

Well, one night around 0200 or 0300 my sister and my nephew were asleep on the expandable couch (turns into a bed) and he was sleeping in the back room because he woke up early for work and my nephew enjoyed watching cartoons to fall asleep. He said he was having a nightmare and woke up sweating in his bed. As he awoke, he said he was met by a black figure with glowing red eyes that was speaking a different language in a deep, booming voice. The confrontation lasted about 30 seconds until the apparition disappeared.

He believes it was a testament to change his lifestyle. He told me about this encounter about four to five years ago so I'll get in touch with him so he can tell me it again, but this is what I remember.

My brother-in-law and my sister had been married for about two or three years and they had my nephew a year after they got married so he was around one or two years old at the time.

They were living in an apartment complex across Greenland Drive and MTSU's football stadium. When my brother-in-law finally explained the story he said that he had been struggling with work, the economy was bad, and he believes he wasn't living his life like the way he should.

Well, one night around 0200 or 0300 my sister and my nephew were asleep on the expandable couch (turns into a bed) and he was sleeping in the back room because he woke up early for work and my nephew enjoyed watching cartoons to fall asleep. He said he was having a nightmare and woke up sweating in his bed. As he awoke, he said he was met by a black figure with glowing red eyes that was speaking a different language in a deep, booming voice. The confrontation lasted about 30 seconds until the apparition disappeared.

He believes it was a testament to change his lifestyle. He told me about this encounter about four to five years ago so I'll get in touch with him so he can tell me it again, but this is what I remember.

That happened to my mom in the house in Woodstock and she Prayed and the being went away. She said the being was looking down at my father as he was sleeping.

Have you given the ex, the dish back yet

I'm watching a show on HGTV that is being filmed in New Orleans. Well that reminded me of hearing about some haunted homes there. Was wondering if any of you have visited a haunted house there? I would love to hear about it.

has OB posted his encounter yet

Nope. But here it goes. I'm exhausted. I've pulled 29 hours of work the last two days plus, getting the wife on the plane for Yankee country....so any one feel free to ask questions if I leave any gaps or if something is not clear. I apologize in advance.

When my ex girlfriend and I were 17, we became pregnant. We were high school sweethearts and had intentions to be married. But do to out side influence, we choose to have an abortion. Inside I knew it was wrong I guess, but I was being selfish.

About a year to a year and a half later we separated. The abortion over time pushed us apart. I feel she resented (sp) me for it, and rightfully so, I suppose.

Now fast forward a couple of years, I'm 21, have my own place still working the farm. My sister had just moved in with me and some of her girlfriends came by to hang out. One of the girls had a ouija board. This struck my interest, I had seen them but never fooled with one. The girls were messing around with it and it didn't respond or do anything, until I walked in the room. The only time it responded was if I asked it a question. It would move. It would spell out short answers.

What got this going was when I asked who it was. It's response- my son. Needless to say this upset me. As I was still dealing with the decision I had made. Through a series of questions it answered them all. Until I made it mad by questioning its knowledge of these issues. It spelled "mad" 3 times. The girls were scared silly by this time and asked to take their hands of it. Once they did it spelled mad by itself. (No lie, no BS)

At this point I had grown angry. I picked it up off the floor and threw it across the room in to my wall in my apartment. It sat there for 2 weeks. Untouched. I was still beside myself with what I had witnessed. At about the 2 week mark I threw it away and never thought much more about it.

Over the years I have been visited by this thing. I choose to ignore it. Sometimes I can't. ( shower, motion detectors in the house tripping, huge pressure on my chest not being able to move but fully aware of my surroundings)

My sister remembers more than myself. And she refuses to tell me more details on what it said. She actually rather not speak about it.

All I ask is that no one judge me for the decision I made at the age of 17. That is a pain I have carried for a long time and it's why I was hesitant about posting this. It was a very poor decision that is against everything I am now, as a man.

Ask any thing you would like. I'll do my best.

That is so heavy ob. I can't imagine the emotions and pain you have to through when facing that kind of descision. I hope you stay strong,because that is something one person shouldn't have to cope with for years. I've never had experience with ouija boards, but that's some weird stuff. I hope you're okay. Don't beat yourself up over it.

That is so heavy ob. I can't imagine the emotions and pain you have to through when facing that kind of descision. I hope you stay strong,because that is something one person shouldn't have to cope with for years. I've never had experience with ouija boards, but that's some weird stuff. I hope you're okay. Don't beat yourself up over it.

Don't mess with Ouija boards they can be a portal for demons

Don't mess with Ouija boards they can be a portal for demons

I'm not into that kinda stuff anyway. I'm pretty hesitant about ghost/supernatural things. Maybe a bad experience when I was really young scared me enough to not put myself into those situations lol.

It's has taken some time. I'll be 40 on Halloween. ( shared with my dad and grandad as well) it still bothers me, but I've learned to deal with it. It (the decision) led me to a place I never want to see again.

I'm not into that kinda stuff anyway. I'm pretty hesitant about ghost/supernatural things. Maybe a bad experience when I was really young scared me enough to not put myself into those situations lol.

Be glad you haven't seen Shadow People it's a very scary experience:yikes:

It's has taken some time. I'll be 40 on Halloween. ( shared with my dad and grandad as well) it still bothers me, but I've learned to deal with it. It (the decision) led me to a place I never want to see again.

Have you ever had any contact with the ex-girlfriend? Asking because I wonder if she had any similar experiences in the years past. Disturbing to say the least.

I have a friend of mine who has seen an angel.

He was/is a otr trucker. One night about 3am he was headed east on I-40. He was running 70-75mph loaded out at 79,500. He was heavy. He blew the right front steer tire on the truck, and lost control. He slid close to 300' down the interstate. He was very disoriented as any of us would be, but managed to climb out of the driver door. ( truck and trailer were laid over on its right side. He stepped on the left front tire that was still spinning fast as hell. It threw him through the air in to the grassy part of the shoulder. He managed to sit himself up, when a stranger came up and asked if he was ok. He responded that he was fine. The stranger asked him again and he said he was fine. He asked "are you sure". My friend admitted that his back was hurting bad. The stranger ran his hand up and down his back bone a few times. My friend said the pain stopped immediately. The man stood up and stated he had to go...

My friend said that with in seconds another man came running up asking him If he was hurt, etc. my friend kept asking for the other guy, but the man that was standing there assured him they were the only two people there. No other cars were visible.

Still to this day, when he tells that story, he gets goose bumps. He believes it was a angel that took his pain away. He said he remembers feeling the pressure from the mans hand as it went up and down his back.

Have you ever had any contact with the ex-girlfriend? Asking because I wonder if she had any similar experiences in the years past. Disturbing to say the least.

We didn't speak for years. Now ( the last 10 or so) we talk about once or twice a month. I've thought of asking her, but I think this thing is tied to me. But, I think next time I talk to her I'll ask.

Nope. But here it goes. I'm exhausted. I've pulled 29 hours of work the last two days plus, getting the wife on the plane for Yankee country....so any one feel free to ask questions if I leave any gaps or if something is not clear. I apologize in advance.

When my ex girlfriend and I were 17, we became pregnant. We were high school sweethearts and had intentions to be married. But do to out side influence, we choose to have an abortion. Inside I knew it was wrong I guess, but I was being selfish.

About a year to a year and a half later we separated. The abortion over time pushed us apart. I feel she resented (sp) me for it, and rightfully so, I suppose.

Now fast forward a couple of years, I'm 21, have my own place still working the farm. My sister had just moved in with me and some of her girlfriends came by to hang out. One of the girls had a ouija board. This struck my interest, I had seen them but never fooled with one. The girls were messing around with it and it didn't respond or do anything, until I walked in the room. The only time it responded was if I asked it a question. It would move. It would spell out short answers.

What got this going was when I asked who it was. It's response- my son. Needless to say this upset me. As I was still dealing with the decision I had made. Through a series of questions it answered them all. Until I made it mad by questioning its knowledge of these issues. It spelled "mad" 3 times. The girls were scared silly by this time and asked to take their hands of it. Once they did it spelled mad by itself. (No lie, no BS)

At this point I had grown angry. I picked it up off the floor and threw it across the room in to my wall in my apartment. It sat there for 2 weeks. Untouched. I was still beside myself with what I had witnessed. At about the 2 week mark I threw it away and never thought much more about it.

Over the years I have been visited by this thing. I choose to ignore it. Sometimes I can't. ( shower, motion detectors in the house tripping, huge pressure on my chest not being able to move but fully aware of my surroundings)

My sister remembers more than myself. And she refuses to tell me more details on what it said. She actually rather not speak about it.

All I ask is that no one judge me for the decision I made at the age of 17. That is a pain I have carried for a long time and it's why I was hesitant about posting this. It was a very poor decision that is against everything I am now, as a man.

Ask any thing you would like. I'll do my best.

Dang, that's intense. I can't imagine going through something like that.

I have a ouiji board story too. Well it's actually my wife's story. Her and her best friend were messing around with a ouiji board when they were around middle school/junior high age. They had found something that they were asking questions, and her friend asked it to possess her (wtf was this girl thinking). My wife said her friend's eyes rolled back in her head, and she started speaking in a different voice. My wife freaked out and started screaming. The other girl just sat there motionless for awhile then kind of shook herself out of it. What she came to she had no idea what had happened. They were really close friends, and she wasn't doing it to mess with my wife. She was really freaked out by it been my wife told her what happened.

VN Store

Back