Go to hell, Alabama! (and everyone else) (merged)

I was born and raised a vol fan,yet lived great deal of life in north bubba. FUNNY thing....The bubba fans here talk about as if they a hard schedule this year....what? Its sickening to me.HERE IS A QUESTION FOR ANNNNYYY bubba fan. Honestly,When was the last time Alabama crimson tide football won a national championship in a season when they had a hard schedule,no rematches against teams that beat already beat them,or got there honestly. Soak it up,,,,Smokey is going to bite that a**

Like damned cock roaches around Chattanooga. Two cubes over I got a Benedict Arnold bammer who grew up in Lenore city, but has been an alabubba fan "for 'bout 5 year now". Stupid ****.

I grew up in Lenoir City and my best friend and her husband are graduates of UT and their daughter is a junior at Bama.. Just burns my A$$!!! They even had a professional come in and paint the play room walls with Vol cheerleaders and football players when the kids were small..

Second tier hatred and not even original! Alabama is where the real hated lies. Florida is like the new money *****es of the SEC. Wait, can I say that?!?

Reactions: 2 people
Second tier hatred and not even original! Alabama is where the real hated lies. Florida is like the new money *****es of the SEC. Wait, can I say that?!?

Don't even care. And not original? No wayyyyy...

I basically said word for word what the other guy typed. I was totally trying to fool you tho. I was hoping you thought my thread was the original ??????

well since nobody else is going to say it,i will,to hell with them damn Gators,may they roast in hell,wohooo Go Vols

there,i do actually feel better now Goat,give it a try :pepper::pepper::pepper::shaking2::number1::toast::td::3cheers:

Reactions: 1 person
I actually dislike Florida more so than Alabama. We haven't beaten them in 8 years and last years performance was well...pitiful.

And yes EG, I gave you a like lol

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back