Heather Harrington on the Sports Animal makes my...

head want to explode. Am I just having a bad day or is she really that lost when it comes to UT football? :banghead2:

When i here her voice i think of a strangling cat that needs to be shot . jeff is the only one i like on there .

I was listening to Sportstalk one time and Chris comes on with his wealth of information. I immediately turned swithced to a CD and listened to at least 3 Ozzy Osbourne songs and I swear to God when I turned back to the radio the dude was still talking. Jim from Illinios is almost as bad. "Good afternoon guys!" Jimmy and John: "Good afternoon!" Jim: "Did you see the game between the Twins and the Padres last night?" Me if I were the host: "Who the f--- cares!"

Heather is delicious to look at that is for sure, and I would rather hear her talk than listen to Mickey sit there and go "Aahhhhhhhhhhh...........everytime someone asks him something.

Yes she is!!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Great, she played volleyball...who gives a damn. That's like me listening to football talk from a guy who played soccer....I don't care, your opinion means jack to me or any other man for that matter.

I get the Heather Harrington opinion, (her anti-brilliance) but saying NO WOMEN deserve or know enough to be sports anchors is a sexist and closed minded just like Heather's counterpart Mickey Dearstone. Jeff Jacoby is the only one on that show that is halfway intelligent. Mickey Dearstone is by far the dumbest SOB on the radio IMO. He trumps Hyam's from my perspective because not only are both morons, but Dearstone is one of those delusionally omnipotent/omniscient complet F-tards.

That being said, I played soccer and I know a damn good deal about football from NFL to NCAA to HS.

Go Vols!!!

Doubtful. The ESPN affiliate station in Atlanta all-the-sudden has a chick on the morning show, and they spend a bunch of time talking about stuff like American Idol. I assume sports talk morning shows nationwide are making moves to pick up a female audience demographic in order to boost ad revenue. If there are no serious sports talk alternatives, the male listeners will be a captive audience and will have a hard time abandoning the show. It's a win/win for the station... except the show starts to stink. But that's only a secondary consideration. It's a business after all.

maybe they should get a pretty boy like Frank Wychek...

I listen to the morning show if I feel the need to get my blood pressure up before work.

Listening to Josh and Will at lunch isn’t too bad. They’re pretty straight forward with their opinions and I get a good laugh out of them.

Speaking of habitual callers to the shows (as mentioned in previous posts)….is Hitch on meth or coke? I can’t decide…..

I listen to the morning show if I feel the need to get my blood pressure up before work.

Listening to Josh and Will at lunch isn’t too bad. They’re pretty straight forward with their opinions and I get a good laugh out of them.

Speaking of habitual callers to the shows (as mentioned in previous posts)….is Hitch on meth or coke? I can’t decide…..

LMAO. I know him well. You can find his turtleneck wearing merlot drinking repetetive arse at the Oak Ridge Outback any night of the week. I would love to tune in to a local show one day for 30 minutes and not hear him giving one of his 3 standard argument.

I know a girl that has her bs and graduate degree from UT and her dad teaches there as well. I would bet money on her over all football knowledge on anyone on this site. She's that smart/football educated (plus she throws me free tickets periodically as long as I behave myself so daddy don't look mad,ha).

LMAO. I know him well. You can find his turtleneck wearing merlot drinking repetetive arse at the Oak Ridge Outback any night of the week. I would love to tune in to a local show one day for 30 minutes and not hear him giving one of his 3 standard argument.

Surely you jest....not how I would have pictured him....

Doubtful. The ESPN affiliate station in Atlanta all-the-sudden has a chick on the morning show, and they spend a bunch of time talking about stuff like American Idol. I assume sports talk morning shows nationwide are making moves to pick up a female audience demographic in order to boost ad revenue. If there are no serious sports talk alternatives, the male listeners will be a captive audience and will have a hard time abandoning the show. It's a win/win for the station... except the show starts to stink. But that's only a secondary consideration. It's a business after all.

I assume you're talking about Sandra Golden. She is annoying as hell.

Heather is at least working at getting better, unlike her co-hosts. She was insanely bad 2 years ago, now she's sub-par, but it's still a step up. She really seems to be working on things, and for someone that probably didn't know anything about football until recently she's not doing that bad. If she continues to work hard she might end up being ok. Those other 2 jokers have no excuse for being on the radio.

She has been around since 2007. Early on she tried to play the dumb sexy voiced girl that flirted with the callers. Now she has dropped that persona, and seems like she wants to argue points just to show her sport "smarts". Either way she comes across as rarely correct. If a caller askes something and she doesn't know anything about the sport or situation she just agrees with whatever the caller said and is like "shoot yeah he totally hit 4 homeruns last week". ~ This is her tactic unless she thinks she has to show that she is smarter than the caller.

If I posted Hitch's cell number on here and people called him and told him what they thought about his calls to the show it would be hilarious.
Yeah, but it might be over the line too...besides, if he stopped calling, that would one less thing to fuss about, and where's the fun in that? :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

the entire crew is mind numbingly terrible. the whole show is nothing but stupid after stupid comments and oppinions

VN Store

Back