Helmet color for new "smokey" uniform

Would you keep the white helmet?

• Total voters
Our traditional helmet looks awful with the pic of the new uniform. Only blind or retarded people could possibly like that combination. :sick:

Reactions: 5 people
I'm ok with the white helmet. But I am glad they got matching pants. I think the white helmet would look better with white pants, but at least they aren't matching the charcoal jersey with orange pants. That would look not so great.

I'm ok with the white helmet. But I am glad they got matching pants. I think the white helmet would look better with white pants, but at least they aren't matching the charcoal jersey with orange pants. That would look not so great.

I agree but I think our white jerseys would look pretty good with the smokey pants...

Imo jmo

Reactions: 4 people
I love the white helmets..but if they do anything to them, I would love to see a matte gun metal grey color (like the unis) with a power T in Orange with a white outline.

Reactions: 2 people
My guess is they want to see how this goes over before they make helmet changes. If there are mostly positive reactions, then we'll get a matching helmet down the line.

This. Will also bode to the frequency of use for these new uni's. If reaction is overall positive, we may see them quite often!

I wouldnt mind seeing an orange helmet with a smokey dog logo or just a white T outline over the orange helmet color.

Top right is my pick

attachment.php

Bottom right would look the best with the grey uniform.

Reactions: 3 people
A gray helmet would be too much gray all together. I say keep the helmet but outline the Power T and Orange stripe with gray.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back