Herschel Walker channeling his inner Travis Henry

Imagine if you hadn’t acted like a bitch to try to avoid looking like a dunce for a week.

Here’s one in National Review that discusses how McCain’s character kept him in the race despite the structural problems created by Bush.

John McCain, Against the Wind | National Review

It's you my angry friend that has acted like a bitch.

You - Make a claim

Me- Show me what you have.

You - No

Me - Ok so you don't have anything

You - Try to change the subject

Me - That's not what we were talking about

You - You're acting like a bitch

Amid Media’s Herschel Walker Meltdown, Don’t Forget How Radically Pro-Abortion Raphael Warnock Is

The virtue-signaling corporate media are working overtime to convince Georgians that they shouldn’t vote for a Republican candidate like Herschel Walker who may have a checkered past with abortion.

What the corrupt press isn’t telling you is that by skipping the voting line for Walker, thousands of Georgians would open the door for incumbent Democrat Sen. Raphael Warnock, a pro-abortion activist with extremist views that directly contradict voters’ wishes for abortion law, to keep his seat.

Despite his reluctance to answer questions, Warnock’s desire to legalize abortion through all nine months of pregnancy is no secret. That’s why he demanded that the Biden administration “use the full force of the federal government to protect abortion access in the United States.” It’s also why he won’t say whether he would support conscience protections for pro-life doctors with religious objections to abortion.

Don't Forget How Radically Pro-Abortion Raphael Warnock Is

That's irrelevant. Everyone knows he would oppose the nationwide abortion ban. This is already known.

So don't distract from the issue, which is Walker's apparent lack of any moral compass whatsoever.

That's irrelevant. Everyone knows he would oppose the nationwide abortion ban. This is already known.

So don't distract from the issue, which is Walker's apparent lack of any moral compass whatsoever.

Is Walkers moral compass lacking more than Warnock's?

As I see it, one big issue ... Too many false equivalencies are drawn.

Example :

It's okay that Herschel Walker lied about having a college degree and the number of kids he has, because Elizabeth Warren lied about having Native American heritage. The people complaining about her lie, have never given her a pass for it. They bring it up all the time and frame it as being a significant strike against her. However, they do not speak of Herschel Walker's lies equally. Walker gets leniency, whereas Warren does not. That makes this a false equivalency on the part of the right.

She lied about an entire race and used that lie to get ahead in life at Harvard and Penn. Don't believe anyone is giving Walker a pass in regards to his claim, just not getting wrapped around the wheel considering the lack of accountability by the left to hold their own the same grace. Instead they elected him President.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
It is hard to take people seriously on here when they are so wrapped up in the political ideology. That goes for posters on both sides of the aisle. There are way too many people that will excuse any kind of behavior as long as it benefits " their side". Not only will many excuse those things, but they will argue on here until their fingers hurt from typing. Those are usually the same posters that cry foul when they lose an argument or refuse to admit they are wrong when shown proof. We could all do better at having civil discussions on here.
So, I would completely agree, if you change civility for good faith.

I’m conscious of the fact that this forum is lopsided mix of people who choose to be assholes or can’t help it and people who value civility for civility’s sake and I have a… it’s not a set of rules, I guess it’s more like a philosophy… that I strive to adhere to when it comes to how I interact with people.

In short, that philosophy turns on good faith participation and how posters are treating or have treated others: I don’t think civility for civility’s sake is even desirable, but I think civility in exchange for civility and civility during good faith conversations both go hand in hand. But, I find the cafeteria food fight aspect of this forum to be amusing, so if it goes that way or if the person’s history is one of being derisive to me or others, I don’t see an incentive for unilateral disarmament.

JMO.

Reactions: evillawyer
It's you my angry friend that has acted like a bitch.

You - Make a claim

Me- Show me what you have.

You - No

Me - Ok so you don't have anything

You - Try to change the subject

Me - That's not what we were talking about

You - You're acting like a bitch
😂🤣😂🤣

This could not have been a more perfect cherry on top post if I had written it for you.

Last edited:
So, I would completely agree, if you change civility for good faith.

I’m conscious of the fact that this forum is lopsided mix of people who choose to be assholes or can’t help it and people who value civility for civility’s sake and I have a… it’s not a set of rules, I guess it’s more like a philosophy… that I strive to adhere to when it comes to how I interact with people.

In short, that philosophy turns on good faith participation and how posters are treating or have treated others: I don’t think civility for civility’s sake is even desirable, but I think civility in exchange for civility and civility during good faith conversations both go hand in hand. But, I find the cafeteria food fight aspect of this forum to be amusing, so if it goes that way or if the person’s history is one of being derisive to me or others, I don’t see an incentive for unilateral disarmament.

JMO.

I was once like you. And then I realized this was all just a food fight. Now I'm constantly reaching for the lasagna. I enjoy it for what it is. It's never going to be serious, good faith, civil discussion.

I was once like you. And then I realized this was all just a food fight. Now I'm constantly reaching for the lasagna. I enjoy it for what it is. It's never going to be serious, good faith, civil discussion.
I mostly agree with that. I’m saying it would improve if people abandoned bad faith, but there’s no incentive to do that and I don’t have any delusions that it will happen on a large scale.

I have had serious, civil discussions on here, I’ve seen others have some of those discussions, but I think it’s more about taking those opportunities when they appear, if that’s what you’re looking for, rather than spinning your wheels trying to find a way to elevate the quality of the discourse.

Regarding scandals, Warnock wins by more than just a few touchdowns & at least 1,500 more yards rushing than Walker. Warnock is a nasty filthy disgusting human being & he's worse than Joe Biden & his VP Cackles combined. Democrats are, in general, a basket of deplorables. All the information you need to know about this disgusting nasty slim-ball Warnock is available in the article provide above. Read it & educate yourself on it.

Last edited:
Regarding scandals, Warnock wins by more than just a few touchdowns & at least 1,500 more yards rushing than Walker. Warnock is a nasty filthy disgusting human being & he's worse than Joe Biden & his VP Cackles combined. Democrats are, in general, a basket of deplorables. All the information you need to know about this disgusting nasty slim-ball Warnock is available in the article provide above. Read it & educate yourself on it.
That is highly debatable.

Herschel Walker's son attacks him in new Twitter video after abortion accusation: 'Don't lie'

Keep in mind, that ^^^^ Christian Walker ^^^^ is the only one of Herschel's four kids, that he has ever had a relationship with. Christian Walker claims that Herschel threatened to kill both him and his mother, which forced them to move, in order to get away from him. That allegation is consistent with what Herschel's first wife, Cindy, has also alleged. Nobody in Herschel Walker's family is defending him right now, or even saying anything positive about him at all.

That is highly debatable.

Herschel Walker's son attacks him in new Twitter video after abortion accusation: 'Don't lie'

Keep in mind, that ^^^^ Christian Walker ^^^^ is the only one of Herschel's four kids, that he has ever had a relationship with. Christian Walker claims that Herschel threatened to kill both him and his mother, which forced them to move, in order to get away from him. That allegation is consistent with what Herschel's first wife, Cindy, has also alleged. Nobody in Herschel Walker's family is defending him right now, or even saying anything positive about him at all.
so what

Is Walkers moral compass lacking more than Warnock's?
How you answer the "Who is worse?" question, will depend entirely upon your party affiliation. I think we should be able to agree, that neither one of them has any business being a United States Senator.

Now, having said that, Herschel Walker is redefining what it means to be a hypocrite. He has taken hypocrisy to new heights. Any more of these stories and we will need a new word for it.

Herschel Walker’s pro-life statements under scrutiny following abortion allegations

Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Dads, Has Yet ANOTHER Secret Son—and a Daughter

Herschel Walker has no relationship with his 10-year-old son

Reactions: sonofUT62
How you answer the "Who is worse?" question, will depend entirely upon your party affiliation. I think we should be able to agree, that neither one of them has any business being a United States Senator.

Now, having said that, Herschel Walker is redefining what it means to be a hypocrite. He has taken hypocrisy to new heights. Any more of these stories and we will need a new word for it.

Herschel Walker’s pro-life statements under scrutiny following abortion allegations

Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Dads, Has Yet ANOTHER Secret Son—and a Daughter

You had to look pretty hard if you’re using “The Grio” and “Washington examiner” as sources.

Where was this high and mighty behavior from you when Cal Cunningham cheated on his wife?

She lied about an entire race and used that lie to get ahead in life at Harvard and Penn. Don't believe anyone is giving Walker a pass in regards to his claim, just not getting wrapped around the wheel considering the lack of accountability by the left to hold their own the same grace. Instead they elected him President.
R's elected a known child molester. It's not a one sided issue.

Last edited:

Dudes Travis Henry, minus the cocaine trafficking.

Where was this high and mighty behavior from you when Cal Cunningham cheated on his wife?
That's different. Because the left has already established they are ok with corruption and loose morals because they chose the party of line of don't push your faith on me.

VN Store

Back