Herschel Walker channeling his inner Travis Henry

You had to look pretty hard if you’re using “The Grio” and “Washington examiner” as sources.
Attacking the sources won't work here. There is video documentation. You don't have to take the word of the source for anything.

The first link, to The Washington Examiner, includes two videos. The first video is of Herschel Walker at a campaign rally, railing against abortion. He claims that he is opposed to abortion because ....

" God told me, 'Thou Shalt Not Kill.' "

The second video is to Herschel Walker's son, Christian, who is his accusing his father of committing "atrocities" against him and his mother.

Last edited:
That is highly debatable.

Herschel Walker's son attacks him in new Twitter video after abortion accusation: 'Don't lie'

Keep in mind, that ^^^^ Christian Walker ^^^^ is the only one of Herschel's four kids, that he has ever had a relationship with. Christian Walker claims that Herschel threatened to kill both him and his mother, which forced them to move, in order to get away from him. That allegation is consistent with what Herschel's first wife, Cindy, has also alleged. Nobody in Herschel Walker's family is defending him right now, or even saying anything positive about him at all.

So you believe this disgusting slim-ball Warnock is a better person, in your eyes, just because he has a "D" next to his name to hold office & win elections than his opponent? Warnock is a walking vile talking dog turd. He has no record to run on but treason to his country by voting w/Biden & his horrible far-left extreme policies that only hurt Americans. Keep voting for the Democrats .... one day they may get better to serve the stupid people that keep voting them in..

Last edited:
So you believe this disgusting slim-ball Warnock is a better person, in your eyes, just because he has a "D" next to his name to hold office & win elections than his opponent? Warnock is a walking vile talking dog turd. He has no record to run on but treason to his country by voting w/Biden & his horrible far-left extreme policies that only hurt Americans.
I think Herschel Walker is a worse person. Yes.

Is that a defense of Warnock? Not by a long shot.

Just a short list of people the left and democrats have supported over the last 4 to 5 years. Even ones who didn't run for office.

Michael Avenatti
Andrew Cuomo
Andrew Gillum
Cal Cunningham
Raphael Warnock
Joe Biden
Elizabeth Warren

Quite the impressive list.

Just a short list of people the left and democrats have supported over the last 4 to 5 years. Even ones who didn't run for office.

Michael Avenatti
Andrew Cuomo
Andrew Gillum
Cal Cunningham
Raphael Warnock
Joe Biden
Elizabeth Warren

Can't both sides play this game?

Just a short list of people the right and Republicans have supported over the last 4 to 5 years.

Herschel Walker
Roy Moore - accused of rape by multiple women; lost election to Doug Jones
Rep. Duncan Hunter - convicted of a felony
Rep. Chris Collins - convicted of a felony
Rep. Steve King - well-established racist

Lol. I'm sure you know exactly who he is.
I honestly didn't ... but I just Googled him. The Senate candidate from NC. I didn't follow that race. I wasn't critical of him, but I didn't defend him either. That just wasn't one of the elections that had my attention. I am more critical of Democrats on here than some of you like to think.

Michael Avenatti
Andrew Cuomo
Andrew Gillum
Cal Cunningham
Raphael Warnock
Joe Biden
Elizabeth Warren

Strong list of moral characters of old guard and up and comers.

Michael Avenatti- prison, domestic violence, fraud, embezzlement
Andrew Cuomo- cover up of covid deaths, scandal resignation
Andrew Gillum- oh my, that one time in Miami
Cal Cunningham- over before it started thanks to technology and lust
Raphael Warnock- child camp and domestic violence
Joe Biden- touches kids inappropriately, 10% for the big guy, documented racist while in office for 40+ years
Elizabeth Warren- checked box to gain advantage

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I honestly didn't ... but I just Googled him. The Senate candidate from NC. I didn't follow that race. I wasn't critical of him, but I didn't defend him either. That just wasn't one of the elections that had my attention. I am more critical of Democrats on here than some of you like to think.

More critical of Democrats? Name them to refresh my memory on that topic. TIA.
If you haven't criticized Warnock for his asinine deplorable behavior you aren't being real.
Instead you keep supporting the bad behavior of Democrats & their terrible policies to us.

Last edited:
Strong list of moral characters of old guard and up and comers.

Michael Avenatti- prison, domestic violence, fraud, embezzlement
Andrew Cuomo- cover up of covid deaths, scandal resignation
Andrew Gillum- oh my, that one time in Miami
Cal Cunningham- over before it started thanks to technology and lust
Raphael Warnock- child camp and domestic violence
Joe Biden- touches kids inappropriately, 10% for the big guy, documented racist while in office for 40+ years
Elizabeth Warren- checked box to gain advantage

And we haven't even gotten into the long list of racists.

More critical of Democrats? Name them to refresh my memory on that topic. TIA.
If you haven't criticized Warnock for his asinine deplorable behavior you aren't being real.
Instead you keep supporting the bad behavior of Democrats & their terrible policies to us.
I've been critical of Biden for several things ... Most recently student loan forgiveness. That is a huge mistake for many reasons.

On the previous page of this thread, I said that neither Walker or Warnock has any business being in the United States Senate. That was obviously not an endorsement of Warnock.

I've been critical of Biden for several things ... Most recently student loan forgiveness. That is a huge mistake for many reasons.

On the previous page of this thread, I said that neither Walker or Warnock has any business being in the United States Senate. That was obviously not an endorsement of Warnock.
Really stepping out on those.

And yet....you will enthusiastically vote for him a second time when given the chance

It's the exact same issue with Walker. If people didnt support him it wouldnt be a problem. I have no idea why the voters are willing to accept external explanations for what is clearly an internal problem.

If either side actually took care of their own house they would run away with a lot of these elections.

Never underestimate the average Georgia voter's ability to pick an idiot but I would walk over hot coals to vote for Walker over Al Sharpton Jr. any day of the week!

Reactions: BreatheUT
I'm just glad that if TN had a senate race this year and my only choices were Warnock or Walker, I'd take a hard pass on both and vote for no evil before the lessor of two evils.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back