Herschel Walker, US Senator

There was nothing in Biden's background either. to qualify as a member of Congress or as POTUS.
As far as being elected to the Senate in 1972 is concerned, Biden's work experience was minimal primarily due to his only being 30 years old, but he was an attorney, as a majority of Senators are.

As far as being elected President in 2020 is concerned, Joe Biden had previously served as Vice President for 8 years. What better work experience could there possibly be in a prospective President's background?

That was a really dumb thing to say... but it will play well to the right-wing echo chamber in here, and you will get plenty of "likes", I'm sure.

As far as being elected to the Senate in 1972 is concerned, Biden's work experience was minimal primarily due to his only being 30 years old, but he was an attorney, as a majority of Senators are.

As far as being elected President in 2020 is concerned, Joe Biden had previously served as Vice President for 8 years. What better work experience could there possibly be in a prospective President's background?

That was a really dumb thing to say... but it will play well to the right-wing echo chamber in here, and you will get plenty of "likes", I'm sure.

Lol...trying to knock a future argument because you know just because you are Veep years earlier don't mean you are qualified for POTUS today.

That's like still being delusional today Holly Warlick was qualified to replace Pat Summitt.

Experience should not be the only qualifier. But we know how much democrats like unions and tenure to determine who gets what when.

Lol...trying to knock a future argument because you know just because you are Veep years earlier don't mean you are qualified for POTUS today.

That's like still being delusional today Holly Warlick was qualified to replace Pat Summitt.

Experience should not be the only qualifier. But we know how much democrats like unions and tenure to determine who gets what when.
Not an appropriate analogy. Holly Warlick was qualified and an obvious choice. It's what Pat Summitt wanted. Being qualified doesn't guarantee success, however.

... and I didn't use experience as the only qualifier. Biden is an attorney - as a majority of politicians are.

... and I didn't use experience as the only qualifier. Biden is an attorney - as a majority of politicians are.
Which is likely why they're ultimately failures. Lawyers and politicians want the same thing - more laws and especially those that may be confusing. It's how they maintain their position and justify their existence

So Hershel's issues are because of poor parenting?

No, there are people with true mental illness but what we call depression, bipolar and other pseudo mental illnesses are the result of bad parenting, weak constitutions and excused bad behavior.

Not an appropriate analogy. Holly Warlick was qualified and an obvious choice. It's what Pat Summitt wanted. Being qualified doesn't guarantee success, however.

Apparently you think experience should be the only qualifier. How in the world was Warlick the obvious choice as you say? Is it because Summitt said so? Because she had 25 years of experience?

I'm not surprised it wasn't clear to you because your intution and prequisites in sports are about as bad as they are in politics. It was clear to most anyone that wasn't a homer Warlick had weak coaching chops.

I knew she would be a bad choice before she was given the job. How dId I know you asked? Because I saw how she worked the sidelines and game action in Coach Summitt's last year when she gave Holly the reigns. I saw how she interacted with Meighan Simmons specifically, and I saw how we almost lost in the first round of the tourney that same year due to Warlick decision making.

You were probably still on board when Warlick lost to UT Chatt. It's only once she started tanking the program where you folded your cards.

Was Bill Guthridge the obvious choice for Dean Smith too? It was the same circumstances.

This just proves how clueless you are. Lol...decades of experience and top assistant. Yeah those are good indicators. Lol.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY

See his current condition...which is not all that much worse than during his campaign. when we saw him anyways. You need another drink. and he's a compulsive liar.

Apparently you think experience should be the only qualifier. How in the world was Warlick the obvious choice as you say? Is it because Summitt said so? Because she had 25 years of experience?

I'm not surprised it wasn't clear to you because your intution and prequisites in sports are about as bad as they are in politics. It was clear to most anyone that wasn't a homer Warlick had weak coaching chops.

I knew she would be a bad choice before she was given the job. How dId I know you asked? Because I saw how she worked the sidelines and game action in Coach Summitt's last year when she gave Holly the reigns. I saw how she interacted with Meighan Simmons specifically, and I saw how we almost lost in the first round of the tourney that same year due to Warlick decision making.

You were probably still on board when Warlick lost to UT Chatt. It's only once she started tanking the program where you folded your cards.

Was Bill Guthridge the obvious choice for Dean Smith too? It was the same circumstances.

This just proves how clueless you are. Lol...decades of experience and top assistant. Yeah those are good indicators. Lol.
In 2013, and with KJH, I hoped they would go outside of the Summitt "tree" because at least as of now, it's really not that impressive. Maybe Kara Lawson changes that? I also hoped both times that they would consider hiring a man. However, the question was Warlick qualified? She was... and if you are Dave Hart in 2013, how do you say no to what Pat Summitt wanted?

In 2013, and with KJH, I hoped they would go outside of the Summitt "tree" because at least as of now, it's really not that impressive. Maybe Kara Lawson changes that? I also hoped both times that they would consider hiring a man. However, the question was Warlick qualified? She was... and if you are Dave Hart in 2013, how do you say no to what Pat Summitt wanted?

Yes, qualified to stay as an assistant or coach at a lower level. I'm not saying Hart could go outside "the family"with the environment. I'm just saying I knew Warlick was a stooge. It was clear when basing it on accomplishments. Be honest about it and take off your glasses.

Bringing it forward - Biden is a stooge. Experience but no real accomplishments in the 5 decades in spans in politics. We are seeing the results of it, and like Warlick the hole keeps getting deeper. Biden has no rich history excellence, only history of mediocrity.

After all this time I've thought Herschel is unqualified to be a US Senator, then I heard he is running against Ralph Warnock's seat and changed my mind on his qualifications by comparison.

I will vote for Herschel and I know lots of others who would as well. I feel like the problem in GA is actually on both sides of the aisle however. Lots of people need to be voted out (if that's even possible).

Reactions: BreatheUT
The only reason anyone would vote for Walker is bc he bends the knee to Trump and Trump backs him. He is not a smart man. He has obvious mental issues. His ex wife has accused him of pointing a gun at her. He's had several questionable issues.

The only reason anyone would vote for Walker is bc he bends the knee to Trump and Trump backs him. He is not a smart man. He has obvious mental issues. His ex wife has accused him of pointing a gun at her. He's had several questionable issues.

or because they think he's slightly more tolerable than Warnock

same reason we got Biden over Trump

or because they think he's slightly more tolerable than Warnock

same reason we got Biden over Trump
That's fair. My ass is still burnt bc these idiots decided to not show up and vote in the special election. The R's pulled in way more votes in the initial. Then Trump crapped on GA and his people allowed GA to go blue in those elections.

That's why we are in such bad shape. 95% of lawyers are terrible people. Even most lawyers will tell you that.

That's fair. My ass is still burnt bc these idiots decided to not show up and vote in the special election. The R's pulled in way more votes in the initial. Then Trump crapped on GA and his people allowed GA to go blue in those elections.
If you haven’t seen his latest statement for other people to tweet, consider this a trigger warning.

VN Store

Back