Herschel Walker, US Senator

I also propose that Herschel I or Herschel II are both smarter and more capable than any Dem currently in office.
I propose that I'm drunk as chug monkey at Sammy's Pizza and Grill at D Gate in McCarron Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada at the moment. Been here two hours drinking shots of Fireball Whiskey.

But you have no ****ing idea how he is managing his problem or the likelihood of it causing problems for him in the Senate.

I'll ask you again, should everyone with previous mental illnesses be excluded from holding public office?

I don't believe there's any law against it. His illness is considered serious but he's evidently not psychotic based on what I've recently read. I wish him the best of luck in life and good health but he could be setting himself up for a personal disaster. It seems pressure and anxiety can trigger episodes in people with his condition. (My god just by standing next to Ted Cruz would probably be enough)

Herschel Walker's Empty Campaign Calendar Sparks Concern among Georgia Republicans

Herschel Walker is the favorite for the Republican Senate nomination in Georgia despite a rocky rollout to his 2022 campaign that is unsettling some party activists.

The former professional football player and first-time candidate announced his highly anticipated Senate campaign on Aug. 25, and since then, he has proceeded to hold no public events, nor has Walker granted media access to local Georgia press, although he has spoken with Fox News, Fox radio and, over Labor Day weekend, Fox Sports, for a total of five interviews.

The Walker campaign said the candidate has been honoring speaking engagements and other commitments scheduled prior to launching his Senate bid and that political activity was in the works. But some Georgia Republicans, while pleased with Walker's digital messaging and outreach, are growing impatient.

Herschel Walker's empty campaign calendar sparks concern among Georgia Republicans

So his campaign has adopted the Biden strategy. 😉👌 😎👍

Reactions: Orangeburst
But we can have a crossdresser as our health secretary and no one questions his mental state...

That my friend is the right answer.

Democrats on here cutting Herschel down as hard as possible. As a matter of fact, they are infuriated he wants to run for senator.

If he wins the senate race or Larry Elder wins the governor race they will be sick to their stomachs because of the "optics".

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
@hog88 is trying to paint a specific psychiatric disorder with a broad brush. Should everyone who has been diagnosed with multiple personalities / dissociative identity disorder or paranoid schizophrenia be barred from running for public office? Hell yes. These are severe disorders of mind and brain for which there is no known cure.... just advanced treatment.

Public offices are NOT filled to the brim with people who have been diagnosed with the specific disorder that Herschel Walker has been diagnosed with. This is a lame attempt (because of political partisanship) to diminish the very serious and incurable mental disorder that he has admitted to having.

One thing is for sure, you have no problem letting your bigot flag fly when it comes to politics.

One thing is for sure, you have no problem letting your bigot flag fly when it comes to politics.
I realize you can't enact discriminatory policies against people with mental disorders, but the hypocrisy from the right is disgusting. Biden is rarely mentioned without some reference made to dementia, and that is just speculation, whereas Walker really has been diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder.

Even putting that aside, however, there is nothing in this guy's background which remotely qualifies him to be a United States Senator.

I realize you can't enact discriminatory policies against people with mental disorders, but the hypocrisy from the right is disgusting. Biden is rarely mentioned without some reference made to dementia, and that is just speculation, whereas Walker really has been diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder.

Even putting that aside, however, there is nothing in this guy's background which remotely qualifies him to be a United States Senator.

Walker has received treatment and appears to be managing his mental disorder. Funny how you bigots celebrate people on your team that do exactly what Walker has done.

We both know you aren't that stupid, but maybe you are. You exhibit these tendencies much of the time.

Biden probably can't run a McDonalds.

Last edited:
Walker has received treatment and appears to be managing his mental disorder. Funny how you bigots celebrate people on your team that do exactly what Walker has done.
I applaud him for managing his disorder. I just don't think he should be in the United States Senate.

Are you saying that there is a democrat in Congress who has been diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder? Because I don't know of any.

I applaud him for managing his disorder. I just don't think he should be in the United States Senate.

Are you saying that there is a democrat in Congress who has been diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder? Because I don't know of any.
Sorry, but when we already had/have someone who thinks an island will tip over, we have removed all standard requirements for someone to serve in Congress

I have no idea if there is a Dem Senator with a similar diagnosis but I do know for 100% certainty that if there was you’d support and celebrate them.

We both know you aren't that stupid, but maybe you are. You exhibit these tendencies much of the time.
This is just a mindless insult with no substance behind it.

Joe Biden is frequently accused by posters on this forum of having dementia. Sometimes it's done in humor. Sometimes it's not. It is still nothing more than speculation, however.

The opposite is also true since neither side is truly concerned with our country's mental health crisis.

Sorry, but when we already had/have someone who thinks an island will tip over, we have removed all standard requirements for someone to serve in Congress
These types of arguments are used to justify the candidacy of someone who is only running on name recognition.

There was nothing in Biden's background either. to qualify as a member of Congress or as POTUS.

This is just a mindless insult with no substance behind it.

Joe Biden is frequently accused by posters on this forum of having dementia. Sometimes it's done in humor. Sometimes it's not. It is still nothing more than speculation, however.

Whether Biden has dementia or not, and I hope he doesn't, it is clear to a 5 year old that he has mental limitations. Further, he is a bad decision maker among many other things that has gotten worse as his mental faculties have declined. If aliens do visit earth they gotta be thinking - wtf on earthlings calling this leadership. He can't relay a cogent thought.

Whether Biden has dementia or not, and I hope he doesn't, it is clear to a 5 year old that he has mental limitations. Further, he is a bad decision maker among many other things that has gotten worse as his mental faculties have declined. If aliens do visit earth they gotta be thinking - wtf on earthlings calling this leadership. He can't relay a cogent thought.

81 million all day each day voted for this F%#ked up Utopian Administration & do it again.
As they say .... anybody but Trump. They could've voted for Elizabeth Warren & got the same thing or worse like a Bernie Sanders douchebag.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back