How concerned are you of violence at the inauguration?

How worried are you about Trump supporter violence disruption at inauguration?

• Very. Trump is finding ways still to promote it

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Somewhat. The local authorities seem unprepared for this

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Not very. They will be ready this time and keep things from getting out of hand

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Not at all. People have had their say.

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters
Battle ready: Antifa protesters dressed head-to-toe in black and armed with SHIELDS march on Manhattan to demand 'Trump and Pence leave White House now'

Antifa protesters wearing helmets and carrying riot shields marched through the streets of Manhattan on Sunday amid fears of further political violence after last week's deadly mob attack by Donald Trump supporters at the Capitol.

Dozens of protesters marched through Times Square in New York City with at least one waving a Black Lives Matter flag and another dressed in a mock police uniform with a pig's head.

37856076-9133633-image-m-23_1610359025990.jpg

37856082-9133633-image-m-38_1610359132738.jpg

Face to face: A protester wearing a mock police uniform and a pig's head holds a microphone towards an NYPD officer on a bicycle during Sunday's Antifa protest in Manhattan

37856080-9133633-Eye_to_eye_One_protester_lowered_his_mask_to-m-52_1610359663777.jpg

Eye to eye: One protester lowered his mask to harangue a police officer during Sunday's protest, which comes amid fears of further political violence ahead of the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on January 20

37856068-9133633-Equipped_The_Antifa_protesters_brought_helmets_goggles_and_match-a-11_1610375220901.jpg

Equipped: The Antifa protesters brought helmets, goggles and matching riot shields to their march on Sunday, with some of them carrying Black Lives Matter paraphernalia

Antifa protesters armed with SHIELDS take to the streets of Manhattan | Daily Mail Online

Why are they marching in NYC and not DC? They are protesting in the wrong city.

Reactions: AM64 and FLVOL_79
Battle ready: Antifa protesters dressed head-to-toe in black and armed with SHIELDS march on Manhattan to demand 'Trump and Pence leave White House now'

Antifa protesters wearing helmets and carrying riot shields marched through the streets of Manhattan on Sunday amid fears of further political violence after last week's deadly mob attack by Donald Trump supporters at the Capitol.

Dozens of protesters marched through Times Square in New York City with at least one waving a Black Lives Matter flag and another dressed in a mock police uniform with a pig's head.

Face to face: A protester wearing a mock police uniform and a pig's head holds a microphone towards an NYPD officer on a bicycle during Sunday's Antifa protest in Manhattan

37856080-9133633-Eye_to_eye_One_protester_lowered_his_mask_to-m-52_1610359663777.jpg

Eye to eye: One protester lowered his mask to harangue a police officer during Sunday's protest, which comes amid fears of further political violence ahead of the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on January 20

37856068-9133633-Equipped_The_Antifa_protesters_brought_helmets_goggles_and_match-a-11_1610375220901.jpg

Equipped: The Antifa protesters brought helmets, goggles and matching riot shields to their march on Sunday, with some of them carrying Black Lives Matter paraphernalia

Antifa protesters armed with SHIELDS take to the streets of Manhattan | Daily Mail Online
Their vp told them to keep fighting, they obeyed

In reality, that's kind of what happened. It was mostly peaceful. As ratios go, what happened only came from a very small percentage of the people in attendance. A few bad apples. Really, only a few months prior, the ones throwing condemnation turned a blind eye to all the buildings burning in the nations capital. What kind of reaction do you want from people that have endured the abstinence of the left to condemn anything from the left as nothing but an expression of frustration.

Good people on both sides?

Good people on both sides?

Not proportionately. lol..

But, in the general population, yes. I'd sit for dinner with Luth without a second thought and have a good time I'm sure, and leave as friendly as we showed up. And no doubt he'd say the same. He's just that kind of guy regardless of how much we poke each other on our views. It's not that difficult to disagree and not condemn, judge, and name call.

More a parody statement of how the left differentiates actions of opposing sides verses their own side when it comes to the establishment and it's media arm.

Ironic. Pence gave them what they wanted anyway, and still, it's not enough....

Reactions: AM64
There will be security of a magnitude unmatched in history for this inauguration. Any attempt by the idiots to disrupt the inauguration will be a completely futile exercise. They won't get within a 1/2 mile of the stage.

Will they try? Probably. Disrupt? Perhaps with some noise like honking horns or what not. That's all.

There will be so many security detail snipers on rooftops that anyone dumb enough to brandish a weapon much less use it will be dog meat. Any vehicle based attacks will find getting within a couple miles impossible.

Sorry dumbass Trumpster seditionists...

You done.

There will be security of a magnitude unmatched in history for this inauguration. Any attempt by the idiots to disrupt the inauguration will be a completely futile exercise. They won't get within a 1/2 mile of the stage.

Will they try? Probably. Disrupt? Perhaps with some noise like honking horns or what not. That's all.

There will be so many security detail snipers on rooftops that anyone dumb enough to brandish a weapon much less use it will be dog meat. Any vehicle based attacks will find getting within a couple miles impossible.

You done.

You really dumb if don’t think that happens every single time there’s an inauguration. All of our leaders past and present attend , there will be nothing “ historic or unprecedented “ about the security .

SIAP

Bowser urges people to avoid DC as National Guard plans to have up to 15,000 troops in city

Not proportionately. lol..

But, in the general population, yes. I'd sit for dinner with Luth without a second thought and have a good time I'm sure, and leave as friendly as we showed up. And no doubt he'd say the same. He's just that kind of guy regardless of how much we poke each other on our views. It's not that difficult to disagree and not condemn, judge, and name call.

More a parody statement of how the left differentiates actions of opposing sides verses their own side when it comes to the establishment and it's media arm.

I would too, and stiff him with the check.

Good luck second mortgaging your house to cover my 8 Long Island Iced Teas!

Why are they marching in NYC and not DC? They are protesting in the wrong city.

NG is in DC, and leftists they know they can't control their people? The leftist leaders don't want their gang back in DC ruining the negative press right now.

You done.

So, it wasn't sedition when Antifa protested at the last inauguration? They were all up in the copper's faces. Let's set some consistent definitions.

Yeah, I mean, I didn't see that even being a big crowd. Hell. I don't even think any Biden supporters are going to be there.

Hell, I don't even think Biden will be there. They'll probably have it done in the White House.

There will be plenty of people there. They'll ask be working the event, but they'll be there.

Yeah, I mean, I didn't see that even being a big crowd. Hell. I don't even think any Biden supporters are going to be there.

Hell, I don't even think Biden will be there. They'll probably have it done in the White House.
If he’s there, he certainly won’t know it

VN Store

Back