How concerned are you of violence at the inauguration?

How worried are you about Trump supporter violence disruption at inauguration?

• Very. Trump is finding ways still to promote it

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Somewhat. The local authorities seem unprepared for this

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Not very. They will be ready this time and keep things from getting out of hand

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Not at all. People have had their say.

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters
A person shot. A cop died. Others died. Lots of destruction. The inner locations of government officialdom breached and occupied. Secret Service has to intervene, guns drawn, to protect the VP for doing his duty. Pipe bombs and molotov cocktails in place and more nearby.

Ummmmm, no. This was not minor compared to George Floyd related riots. This was far, far, FAR worse and much more serious.

Did any of them test positive for Covid?

Reactions: AM64 and VolStrom
How the hell are they a charge? I've never heard of a place just possession is illegal. Looking suspicious, yes. Worth looking in, yes. Illegal, no.

It's no different than carrying a lighter into a theater, until you pull it out and light the curtains on fire.

Oh my god. Alright- imagine a scenario where someone buys flex cuffs and then parades them by a police officer. They are used specifically to restrain people so that’s probably not going to go well. The lighter is a bad analogy, its used for other things besides arson

Any chance that the Deep State assassinates Biden at the Inauguration, and sets up a Trump supporter as a patsy? This way they can get Kamala in, and round up Trump supporters.

Reactions: AM64
Any chance that the Deep State assassinates Biden at the Inauguration, and sets up a Trump supporter as a patsy? This way they can get Kamala in, and round up Trump supporters.
That will be after mid terms. Can't make it tooo obvious hes been set up

Oh my god. Alright- imagine a scenario where someone buys flex cuffs and then parades them by a police officer. They are used specifically to restrain people so that’s probably not going to go well. The lighter is a bad analogy, its used for other things besides arson
The possession of them is 100% legal and by no means should create a "response"

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I've never seen the military operate in jeans as a choice.

These guys do.

Also, one will sell you insurance as well.

TheUnit_6647600_THEUNIT._V347800319_RI_.jpg

I never said it wasn’t inept. But when people have law enforcement grade zip ties, are carrying arms, and dressed in military gear... after Trump tells them over and over to “stop the steal” - thats not hyperbole its simple observation
lol. Are they in the same aisle you find "assault weapons"?

Reactions: hog88 and AM64
The possession of them is 100% legal and by no means should create a "response"

Really? Everything I've read says it is not only illegal to possess crowd control restraints, but a felony. Maybe I missed something though, so by all means please elaborate

Where were the guns? Hard to imagine there were many in DC

What exactly does "military gear" do for their effectiveness? Camo in a building doesn't really do much and I've never seen the military operate in jeans as a choice. Most of the people I saw were dressed no more menacing than antifa or blm and their riots/protests are described as mostly peaceful.

The hyperbole was in your statement they were trying to overthrow the govt. Didn't look like they're was really much defense if someone were truly serious. We should be thankful it turned out like it did and there weren't many with bad intentions.
I did, and in kakhis, but never shorts.

@canitpro just to give you the benefit of a doubt I've spent the last little bit searching. There are NO federal or state laws against possession of them. Obviously if they are used to actually hold or abduct someone that's a whole other issue, but possession isn't illegal. Thoughts are illegal, you can't charge someone for what they "might do" this isn't minority report.

That said, there are some local laws on the city level banning them. Namely NYC & CHICAGO, imagine that, but I couldn't find anything addressing it in DC.

@canitpro just to give you the benefit of a doubt I've spent the last little bit searching. There are NO federal or state laws against possession of them. Obviously if they are used to actually hold or abduct someone that's a whole other issue, but possession isn't illegal. Thoughts are illegal, you can't charge someone for what they "might do" this isn't minority report.

That said, there are some local laws on the city level banning them. Namely NYC & CHICAGO, imagine that, but I couldn't find anything addressing it in DC.

Imagine a future when only cops and criminals own zip ties and electrical cables are completely out of control.

VN Store

Back