I’m a Volunteer on Saturday and a _______ on Sunday

Tn Vol on Saturday, Colt on Sunday, after being fascinated with Johnny Unitas as a 7th grader in 67. My first disappointment was SB3 and still not a Jets fan. Vol and Colt until I die.
What was it like when the Colts moved?

I’m getting concerned. CW is brainwashing the VP Bros.

Eventually, I’ll lure you over to the good guys.
🐬🐬🐬

I’ve actually never had a lot of bad things to say about the Dolphins. I loved Dan Marino.

I kind of liked the phins growing up because it made my friends (who were all bills fans) angry

Yes, yes, My plan of fandom domination is coming to fruition!!

Good, because he’ll look good in a Braves or Mets uniform next season!!
I’m joking. That’s crazy! So he’ll be a free agent?
Yea be hard to for him to get a contract...has that rep..might get a team friendly one ..look for him to end up somewhere like Tampa Bay or Milwaukee...

Unfortunately I'm a Chicago Bears fan, and the saddest part is I wasn't born early enough to see our best team... the 85' team.

I love my Vols, but nothing beats the NFL for me. I will watch any NFL game, but will only watch the Vols play on Saturdays and no other games. It gets tiring seeing the same teams winning the National Championship every year. Makes it worse that in the past 15 years it's been won by our rivals 9/15 times (Bama, UGA, Florida) and then two teams in our conference LSU and Auburn.
I didn’t realize how bad things were for The Bears until I saw them being compared to our 0-16 team.

Oh and that 85 team was special, probably the best team of all time, they were so fun to watch.

Increasingly humbled Bears fan. Dates back to before I had a modicum of understanding of football in the late 70’s. Saw Walter Payton doing his typical one man beasting and loved that! The alternative were some pretty horrible Falcons teams that Bartkowski did little to pretty up.

Good, because he’ll look good in a Braves or Mets uniform next season!!
I’m joking. That’s crazy! So he’ll be a free agent?
The woke MLB that took the All-Star game away from Atlanta because the state of Georgia requires identification to vote?
giphy.gif

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I wish the titans had signed Josh Dobbs, one bad call in the jags game. Otherwise any nfl team that drafts the Vols or Sec. Josh would have been better for the titans than Willis or levis.

Reactions: MAD
Unfortunately was destined to be a Jets fan who never lived in NY or actually knew anyone who rooted for the Jets. I am actually from the West Coast too. Mild Jets fan. Crazy Vols fan.

Vol on Saturday and "passively have whatever game is on TV in the background while doing stuff around the house" on Sunday.

Increasingly humbled Bears fan. Dates back to before I had a modicum of understanding of football in the late 70’s. Saw Walter Payton doing his typical one man beasting and loved that! The alternative were some pretty horrible Falcons teams that Bartkowski did little to pretty up.
The ‘85 Bears and Vols, pretty much sealed the deal, turning me into a lifelong football fan! If not for Dan Marino, I’d probably be a Bears fan.
The Super Bowl shuffle was next level to a 7 year old cobbwebb!
That and the fact that they had a huge guy, named after an appliance...

Reactions: MAD and butchna
The ‘85 Bears and Vols, pretty much sealed the deal, turning me into a lifelong football fan! If not for Dan Marino, I’d probably be a Bears fan.
If not for Dan Marino, that 85 squad would be even more special. Took awhile but he helped write the book on beating the 46.

I’m pretty sure you have a similar story for every NFL and MLB team.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
1, you do realize the players in the NFL were all players in college just before, right?
2, you do realize that with NIL the Volunteers now have million players, right?

If you really do just want to pay attention to the things that matter, football should be nowhere on that list. It's fun to win and sad to lose and if I could make a deal with the almighty for cancer to be cured but would mean an end to football I would take that deal in a heartbeat. In the grand scheme of things, football game played by a bunch of kids doesn't really matter.

Great explanation 👏👏👏

IMG_4105.jpeg

VN Store

Back