If Trump doesn't win in 2020, the church leaders will be murdered.

Almost all of them you can imagine I slightly to heavily support. But healthcare reform is the most important to me. Income inequality also being another major issue. And of course their emphasis on rooting out corporate interest in politics.

I held it together until that last sentence . I love optimism especially when it comes to talks about politicians wanting to root out corporate interest in politics . That will not happen no matter who’s mouth you are hearing it come out of . But hope does spring eternal .

Reactions: Orangeslice13
LOL

What exactly is income inequality?

When three individuals have more wealth than the poorest 160 million individuals combined. I would venture to say no amount of hard work can logically measure up to this much inequality in wealth.

Is it the free healthcare for illegals or raising taxes that sealed the deal for you? Asking for a friend..
I think it is pretty clear who I support in the primary. I was simply saying I will vote for anyone but Trump.
By the way, Bernie's raised taxes would include no insurance premiums. So it kind of balances out. And all candidates (at least Democrats) are okay with providing health insurance to everyone. Are we supposed to let migrants die on the street while we watch?

Reactions: Persian Vol
I think it is pretty clear who I support in the primary. I was simply saying I will vote for anyone but Trump.
By the way, Bernie's raised taxes would include no insurance premiums. So it kind of balances out. And all candidates (at least Democrats) are okay with providing health insurance to everyone. Are we supposed to let migrants die on the street while we watch?

What about the 60 thousand homeless in LA living on the streets? I’ve yet to see any migrants dying in the streets have you? Medicare for all would skyrocket taxes on the middle class and eventually bankrupt the country. Fortunately there’s nobody on the left that can even challenge Trump and they’re getting nuttier by the day. 🤡

When three individuals have more wealth than the poorest 160 million individuals combined. I would venture to say no amount of hard work can logically measure up to this much inequality in wealth.

Lol.....3 individuals like Pelosi Schumer and Schiff living the American Dream of getting rich off the taxpayers.
They could care less what the American people make in income as long as they have theirs. Those 3 clowns take care of themselves first before any person living in America. They certainly don't care about an upgrade in their own districts.

Also interesting , what don’t you like about Bernie ? What do you like about him ?
I think he is a little too tax heavy, even beyond Medicare for All. I don't support student loan forgiveness (even though I have them, and it would help me). He's a bit too isolationist. Anecdotal, but I just don't like him or his supporters. They are Red Hats without the hat. God forbid you disagree with the Bernie Bros. I've stopped talking to many of my friends about politics because it is Bernie or nothing with them. They are just as much a cult as the Red Hats.

Here's your compassion from the Democrats that love having power over you sheep.

EAj6fETXYAI8OJt.jpg

I think he is a little too tax heavy, even beyond Medicare for All. I don't support student loan forgiveness (even though I have them, and it would help me). He's a bit too isolationist. Anecdotal, but I just don't like him or his supporters. They are Red Hats without the hat. God forbid you disagree with the Bernie Bros. I've stopped talking to many of my friends about politics because it is Bernie or nothing with them. They are just as much a cult as the Red Hats.

I hate that about your friends , you should try to get around that with them ( it’s just politics ) we will all still be here when it’s over no matter who wins or loses . Beer and food are better subjects anyway lol .

Be sure to give of yourself until you are impoverished when you're practicing medicine since that is what you obviously expect of others. Income equality and all.

Lol.....3 individuals like Pelosi Schumer and Schiff living the American Dream of getting rich off the taxpayers.
They could care less what the American people make in income as long as they have theirs. Those 3 clowns take care of themselves first before any person living in America. They certainly don't care about an upgrade in their own districts.

I don’t admire Pelosi or any corporate establishment Democrat and do not disagree with what you are saying.

Not sure why this is an issue.

I don’t admire Pelosi or any corporate establishment Democrat and do not disagree with what you are saying.
Bernie is the ultimate sell out.
He believers nothing that he says. His lifestyle and actions are at direct opposition to everything he says.
You shall be known by your fruits and this guys rotten on the tree

VN Store

Back