"I'm Voting For _________ Because"

Biden is the figure head. Pelosi and Clinton would be the ones in charge if he wins.
Not so sure...AOC challenged Pelosi even to the point of calling her racist..think if Biden wins and the Justice wing doesnt see their agenda passed they will revolt

Not so sure...AOC challenged Pelosi even to the point of calling her racist..think if Biden wins and the Justice wing doesnt see their agenda passed they will revolt
I have no words for AOC. She is the face of a lot of our youth and thats scary. She has proven once and again it doesnt take many brain cells to be a politician.

What gets me is that the left can't give Trump any credit for anything before this pandemic this country had the best economy & unemployment numbers in decades if not ever and the best stock market numbers ever!

Just admit he has been a pretty good President!

They despised him from the moment he announced he was running and that turned to hatred the minute he was announced the winner.

What gets me is that the left can't give Trump any credit for anything before this pandemic this country had the best economy & unemployment numbers in decades if not ever and the best stock market numbers ever!

Just admit he has been a pretty good President!

They despised him from the moment he announced he was running and that turned to hatred the minute he was announced the winner.
Bingo, this is an expansion of the not my president crap. Where are half those people that said they would leave this country if he was elected. I dont remember too many of them actually leaving.

Given this is a political forum, I'm assuming the above was meant as sarcasm, so I took the sarcasm out for you.

Biden, because the other choice is lawlessness and insane chaos that is propped up by groups with strongly anti-American sentiments!
LOL, How many right wing groups would get away with looting, arson, assaults and the destruction these left wing thugs have in the last several weeks.

Do you think a right wing group backed by an armed militia would be getting preferential treatment from a city government after they forcefully occupy 6 city blocks after running off an entire police precinct?

I'm voting for - undecided at this point. It will probably be the Green party nominee unless I can find a further left wing candidate on the ballot.

You asked for too much. In this thread, you will be hard pressed to find too many people that actually gave a reason why they were voting "for" one guy or the other. It was mainly people more concerned about voting "against" one candidate.

Your thread failed. :(

Although I have some disappointments such as the deficit, I like Trump's policies. The economy was humming, tougher stances on trade, rebuild the military, court appointments, illegal immigration stance, etc.

Biden because he isn't a petulant 6 year old.
That's a really good reason. I'm voting for Trump because another 4 years of his economy and I will pay for college for everyone in my family. Of course with worthless democrats in power I will be paying for your family's college.

You like the parliamentary system like England.

I don’t understand it but I like to watch them yell at each other . I’m for bringing back dueling for all politicians , that would stop this ya ya back and forth without having any skin in the game .

Last edited:
All Trump all the way. I was really debating whether to vote or not after voting for Trump last time but the dems and media have made me realize the importance of solid leadership.

All I see are enraged dems rioting, looting, occupying , and trying every underhanded and vile trick to subvert the peaceful transition of power to a duly elected POTUS.

The choice is clear

All Trump all the way. I was really debating whether to vote or not after voting for Trump last time but the dems and media have made me realize the importance of solid leadership.
Solid leadership

Trump all the way

Yeah...

VN Store

Back