IOC President Says Transgender Weightlifter Can Compete For Women’s Title, Admits Rules On Trans Athletes May Change

Nah. I view all natural selection refugees as typical band nerds who got bullied in school, couldn't get "the girl", never could "make the team", etc. Democrats for short. The fact that they are almost exclusively related is either a cruel joke from Mother Nature or just pure coincidence....

So much little dick energy in this post.

I guess my checks got lost in the mail. I never asked for or received them.

You're as bitter as a glass of campari, but you have the clout of a spritz.

You sure do make a lot of alcoholic analogies.

You may want to seek some sort of help.

I do agree that the championship were totally on Wades shoulders.

Ridiculous. The guy scoring 15 ppg in the playoffs is the man? Wade was arguably better in the first season. Lebron was better in the 2nd season. And he was way better in the 3rd and 4th seasons. Wade was a shell of himself.

Ridiculous. The guy scoring 15 ppg in the playoffs is the man? Wade was arguably better in the first season. Lebron was better in the 2nd season. And he was way better in the 3rd and 4th seasons. Wade was a shell of himself.

Lebron needed wade to win and once he wasn’t at top level anymore Lebron bailed.

Lebron needed wade to win and once he wasn’t at top level anymore Lebron bailed.

Everybody needs another guy in order to win, it doesn't mean it's on the other guy's shoulders. One of the problems in 2011 was nobody claimed the alpha male role and they couldn't find the balance between deferring and taking over. The next year Lebron seized the alpha role and they became an all-time great team.

After having a terrible final in 2011, Lebron went on to have 8 of the best finals performances we've ever seen while playing titanic opponents (other than the Heat) who were built to defend him.

Everybody needs another guy in order to win, it doesn't mean it's on the other guy's shoulders. One of the problems in 2011 was nobody claimed the alpha male role and they couldn't find the balance between deferring and taking over. The next year Lebron seized the alpha role and they became an all-time great team.

After having a terrible final in 2011, Lebron went on to have 8 of the best finals performances we've ever seen while playing titanic opponents (other than the Heat) who were built to defend him.

I respect your knowledge here.

We disagree though.

Flip this to a better forum and I am more than happy to continue this debate.

He is a state machine who will pass the ball when the game is on the line because he is afraid of shooting free throws with the game on the line.

Greatest physical specimen ever but that’s about it.

We disagree though.

He is a state machine who will pass the ball when the game is on the line because he is afraid of shooting free throws with the game on the line.

And yet he has more playoff buzzer beaters than anybody ever.

We disagree though.

I guess it's just your opinion when making blatantly incorrect statements.

LeBron owns more buzzer beaters and daggers than just about anyone who has ever touched a basketball.

You don't really have to. He was a 51% free throw shooter with no game beyond the arc.

7 footers aren't a rarity anymore. You have the basketball understanding of a child.

Lol. Your sophomoric insults show your lack of knowledge. Other than maybe Embied, nobody is stopping Wilt in the paint. Guys like Giannis and Embied are unstoppable in the paint. Wilt would be as well.

Lol. Your sophomoric insults show your lack of knowledge. Other than maybe Embied, nobody is stopping Wilt in the paint. Guys like Giannis and Embied are unstoppable in the paint. Wilt would be as well.

I assume you mean Embiid in the midst of forming your well thought out argument.

I guess it's just your opinion when making blatantly incorrect statements.

LeBron owns more buzzer beaters and daggers than just about anyone who has ever touched a basketball.
Is that because all the other super stars put people away early and Brony loafed until the end?

Can we get someone in here who actually knows a fart's whiff about basketball to come in here and give us a decent anti-LeBron argument?

Hell, we can talk about his bad attitude. His poor FT shooting. His pedestrian defense outside of crunch time. Tons of ammo here. You guys are just slinging short bus drool at me like I'm obligated to mop it up.

Can we get someone in here who actually knows a fart's whiff about basketball to come in here and give us a decent anti-LeBron argument?

Hell, we can talk about his bad attitude. His poor FT shooting. His pedestrian defense outside of crunch time. Tons of ammo here. You guys are just slinging short bus drool at me like I'm obligated to mop it up.
It's all solely based on them not liking his as a person. It's nonsense from a ability stand point. He's clearly a top 5 all time player. I would argue top 2. He's a physical beast with a ridiculous basketball IQ. And his longevity is crazy considering his minutes played and number of post season games played.

VN Store

Back