IOC President Says Transgender Weightlifter Can Compete For Women’s Title, Admits Rules On Trans Athletes May Change

I agree that the bucks with Giannas would be capable of beating Shaq and Kobe's lakers but the bolded comment is silly. Look at Kobe's career stats. He was winning titles in the early 2000s.
Kobe Bryant Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

Yeah, he had nice regular season stats, but his efficiency got a lot better when he was older. He won titles as Robin and that was the only way he was going to win them until he leveled up. He did and then he won a couple as Batman.

Kobe was actually pretty bad in the finals with Shaq. He played pretty well against the Nets, but shot poorly against the 76ers, only averaged 15 and 4 vs. the Pacers, and was completely terrible vs. Pistons.

Then what kind of moron are you?

That Oxford comma exists for a reason.

I am the moron paying for your unemployment check when the bars got shut down and you needed financial help.

That comes straight from business owner payroll taxes.

Your welcome.

I think your mind is starting to deteriorate, old man.

Perhaps one of the game's biggest changes since the 70's is ball handling. The fact that you'd even suggest his handles are even remotely compatible with today's pace is nothing short of idiotic. Wilt simply wouldn't translate as he was. Sure, he had incredible raw talent that could be molded to fit today's style, but he wouldn't put up anything close to his statline he had when going up against a bunch of stilted, clumsy paint scorers.

Only thing that would stay the same would be his horrendous FT shooting.

The game's passed you by. Don't think for a second your ancient ass can teach me anything about basketball.
BAll handling? You mean the ability to put your hand under the ball to control it, the ability to hold the ball while "dribbling" it, the ability to take 2 steps before you let go of the ball then take 4 or 5 steps after you pick it up....for the second or third time... The way the game is called has changed significantly.....and BTW a lot of the up and unders today would have been called 'charges'...or walks.....

Reactions: NEO
Yeah, he had nice regular season stats, but his efficiency got a lot better when he was older. He won titles as Robin and that was the only way he was going to win them until he leveled up. He did and then he won a couple as Batman.

Kobe was actually pretty bad in the finals with Shaq. He played pretty well against the Nets, but shot poorly against the 76ers, only averaged 15 and 4 vs. the Pacers, and was completely terrible vs. Pistons.
Agreed. Scottie Pippen won titles as Robin too. Most championship teams have two terrific players.

Reactions: tbwhhs and NEO
BAll handling? You mean the ability to put your hand under the ball to control it, the ability to hold the ball while "dribbling" it, the ability to take 2 steps before you let go of the ball then take 4 or 5 steps after you pick it up....for the second or third time... The way the game is called has changed significantly.....and BTW a lot of the up and unders today would have been called 'charges'...or walks.....

Soft

Agreed. Scottie Pippen won titles as Robin too. Most championship teams have two terrific players.

It's only happened twice in my life with 1 terrific player. Hakeem in '94 but his teammates were solid and got really hot. Dirk in '11 but he had two former 2-way stars who were still really good (Kidd and Marion) and arguably the best defensive big man (Chandler) in the league at the time.

This is great news! Democrats can finally compete in sports. Feminism is effectively dead. This dude losing to chicks is the icing on the cake.

Reactions: hog88
It's only happened twice in my life with 1 terrific player. Hakeem in '94 but his teammates were solid and got really hot. Dirk in '11 but he had two former 2-way stars who were still really good (Kidd and Marion) and arguably the best defensive big man (Chandler) in the league at the time.

The rockets team was very very good all around.

Dirk was fortunate to play Lebron in the finals so he could finally win one. That Heat team was the most overhyped let down ever.

We gonna win 5 maybe 6…

Uh, no.

The rockets team was very very good all around.

Dirk was fortunate to play Lebron in the finals so he could finally win one. That Heat team was the most overhyped let down ever.

We gonna win 5 maybe 6…

Uh, no.

Didn't Dirk go through Kobe, Tim Duncan, and KD? Fortune has nothing to do with it, they were an awesome team.

The Heat made the finals (4 straight years and won 2), so that ain't even close to true. Nets didn't even make the conference finals in the East, LOL.

Edit: no Tim Duncan. It was the Aldridge Blazers.

This is great news! Democrats can finally compete in sports. Feminism is effectively dead. This dude losing to chicks is the icing on the cake.

Do you have your head so far up the anal sphincter of partisan politics that you consider this a party situation? Good lord. This addiction to binary villian making is beyond old.

Didn't Dirk go through Kobe, Tim Duncan, and KD? Fortune has nothing to do with it, they were an awesome team.

The Heat made the finals (4 straight years and won 2), so that ain't even close to true. Nets didn't even make the conference finals in the East, LOL.

Edit: no Tim Duncan. It was the Aldridge Blazers.

Made 4 and won 2 was a failure for that team when they joked about winning 6.

Dirk was awesome but that Miami team was stacked on paper.

Do you have your head so far up the anal sphincter of partisan politics that you consider this a party situation? Good lord. This addiction to binary villian making is beyond old.
Nah. I view all natural selection refugees as typical band nerds who got bullied in school, couldn't get "the girl", never could "make the team", etc. Democrats for short. The fact that they are almost exclusively related is either a cruel joke from Mother Nature or just pure coincidence....

It is an awesome movie. Peter Jackson wasn't even Peter Jackson yet when he directed that flick.
Yep! I remember when he got to make LoTR and I was like "hmm, this should be interesting"...

In Return of the King the mountain with the ghost king was filmed in the same spot where the beginning of Dead Alive was filmed.

Made 4 and won 2 was a failure for that team when they joked about winning 6.

Dirk was awesome but that Miami team was stacked on paper.

Like you imply, they were just having fun. They weren't counting on Wade turning into an old man, or 4 was very much in play

Nah. I view all natural selection refugees as typical band nerds who got bullied in school, couldn't get "the girl", never could "make the team", etc. Democrats for short. The fact that they are almost exclusively related is either a cruel joke from Mother Nature or just pure coincidence....

Sounds like you got dumped by a clarinet player at some point. "Band nerds" run a good portion of the economy, athletics, and entertainment.

I don’t even know what a white claw taste like kiddo.

Keep trying.

Is that what you drink when you are on your 15 minute break?

I was just referencing that you're typing like a discombobulated, little tart instead of a reasonable grown man.

I am the moron paying for your unemployment check when the bars got shut down and you needed financial help.

That comes straight from business owner payroll taxes.

Your welcome.

I guess my checks got lost in the mail. I never asked for or received them.

You're as bitter as a glass of campari, but you have the clout of a spritz.

VN Store

Back