iRacing?

You could go in the pimax discord and ask them to give you a status on your order number.
Pimax sent me this when I asked.

Pimax sent me this when I asked.

Got a tracking number today with shipping confimation via Amazon Shipping and UPS. Saying it will be here Wednesday :)

Came in today, so its real. It is sooo light and I have played around with it a little today but will get more time tomorrow night and this weekend. I did run some in Iracing and holy hell the clarity is so night and dont see all that compression artifacts I got with the Q3. Q3 is great if you are doing other stuff other than PCVR, but this thing is so clear and really improves the distance that you can see clearly. Tried DCS and could not get it running, but again probably a lot of settings I need to fool with. Very happy with the purchase....................................on the first day anyway.

Came in today, so its real. It is sooo light and I have played around with it a little today but will get more time tomorrow night and this weekend. I did run some in Iracing and holy hell the clarity is so night and dont see all that compression artifacts I got with the Q3. Q3 is great if you are doing other stuff other than PCVR, but this thing is so clear and really improves the distance that you can see clearly. Tried DCS and could not get it running, but again probably a lot of settings I need to fool with. Very happy with the purchase....................................on the first day anyway.
That's great.

Got my first win ever. Formula VEE Curcuito De Navarra. My wife thought something happened to me with my yell lol.

What is the verdict? You like the headset?

What is the verdict? You like the headset?
They are very nice and its an improvement in resolution and clarity compared to the Quest 3. If you are doing straight PCVR, its it. Only drawback is that feels like I have to do a bit more as far as dialing in settings than I could remember with the Quest, but after I got them dialed in for Iracing, it has been awesome. Won my second race last night :) Daytona Oval on '87 NASCAR

They are very nice and its an improvement in resolution and clarity compared to the Quest 3. If you are doing straight PCVR, its it. Only drawback is that feels like I have to do a bit more as far as dialing in settings than I could remember with the Quest, but after I got them dialed in for Iracing, it has been awesome. Won my second race last night :) Daytona Oval on '87 NASCAR
Very nice. Still waiting on mine. Hopefully an update tomorrow.

Very nice. Still waiting on mine. Hopefully an update tomorrow.
Hope you can get it soon. I am assuming you got the microdim version? Think those are the only ones shipping right now. Just had my first race at night with GT4 cars and that's the biggest distance in clarity from anything I have ever seen. Just incredible the blacks and how the lighting shows up. Really like it.

Hope you can get it soon. I am assuming you got the microdim version? Think those are the only ones shipping right now. Just had my first race at night with GT4 cars and that's the biggest distance in clarity from anything I have ever seen. Just incredible the blacks and how the lighting shows up. Really like it.
Got the email asking if address is correct this morning. I am guessing a couple of weeks now. Yes, I got the local dimming model no controllers.

Last edited:
Got the email asking if address is correct this morning. I am guessing a couple of weeks now. Yes, I got the local dimming model no controllers.
Yes, from my experience it was about 2 weeks after confirming my shipping address I got the actual tracking number. From then it was about 4 days til I got it in my hands. The shipping was quick once I got the tracking number.

Make sure you respond to that email even if your shipping information has remained the same. I have seen where some were delayed because they didnt get a response to that email. They may have changed, but would say to read it again to make sure but they probably are saying they need a response.

Make sure you respond to that email even if your shipping information has remained the same. I have seen where some were delayed because they didnt get a response to that email. They may have changed, but would say to read it again to make sure but they probably are saying they need a response.
I responded. I had read the same as you about the delay for not responding in a timely manner.

They sent the comfort top strap only. I order that and the earphones also. Back to square one on waiting.

VN Store

Back