Is Pollack serious??

Pollack is a tool.. I guess Richt can always tell his recruits after they flame out in the NFL, that Espn has a nice cushy job on one of their various Manziel, Bama love fest shows..Johnny is going to do a belly flop this year..

Reactions: 1 person
This guy is a word class d bag! There are tons of stories floating around about Him. It's been well documented. And this is just another example. When he was growing up he idolized Uga and watched us kick their teeth in every year. What like 11 in a row or something. Funny we were able to get good enough recruits then. Ut is a traditional power and will eventually return. They all do. Look how bama fumbled are for a decade or so. We'll be back. And he'll still find nasty little things to say about us. Who cares!

ALLEN-UGA-CELEBRATION.jpg

Pollack's Senior Year!

Anyone have a video of this?

Come on vol nation, you are slacking. Where's THAT picture of him. You know the one. Make up and hair and all. Some one has to have it still. Unless you are as saving it for the Georgia game.

I wouldn't think 6-6 is terrible. It just means on pace with Saban. Think about it that way..

6-6 is awful any year for this university. I understand our situation and know we're gonna lose games, but come on. I wouldn't be happy with 8-4 if it happened this year, but I would definitely see improvement. Give the fans some 10+ win seasons and everyone will be smiling. Until then ill just tolerate the process and watch CBJ butchslap his way to the top.

I will start off by saying Pollock is a joke as an expert anything. What he said his partial true, we used to raid South Carolina for most of the top talent and always stole great players from Ga.( at least when Garner was here). The Pickens are harder now then back then. But CBJ is showed we can still raid Ga. for top players, and with his years up north I see us making headway in those areas real soon, so SC.may not be a heavy need area for us as in years past. So I think he was partially right but still stick by my saying he is a joke for the most part!!

Our recruiting really hasn't been what it used to be over the past 3-5 years. Granted, we're doing awesome so far this year, but it remains to be seen if the class holds together once the losses start piling up during the season. In exactly the same way people pointed out that it was just July and there was a LONG time to go when Dooley was lagging behind in recruiting, the same is still true this year. Until, signing day comes and goes and we still have an elite class, we haven't accomplished anything.

why are ppl 'liking' this post? these recruits are commited to returning UT to greatness, not jumping ship just cuz we lose a few games! imo, most if not all our current commits know that we're gonna lose some games this year.

Reactions: 1 person
Ainge owns Pollack.

But in all seriousness, he's probably just pissed that UGA has been a sleeping giant for the past decade, yet has managed to win nothing more than their division in the past 8 years (granted it is more than the Vols can can, but our program has been getting hit repeatedly in the head with a metaphorical sack of bricks since 2008), and likely wont with Mark Chokes-on-Richt. But UT is right on the cusp of doing big things, and Pollack's got the fear in his eyes, but he's in denial.

4 guys sitting at the table, 3 of them saying there's no reason UT can't get back to greatness in the coming years, Pollack saying they won't because "recruiting for UT isn't what it used to be"...............

Pollack is an idiot.

**** david pollack and his gelled down eddie munster/julius ceasar hair cut

Pollack didn't go to Georgia on an academic scholarship...just saying. His motor may always be running but nobody's behind the wheel...

4 guys sitting at the table, 3 of them saying there's no reason UT can't get back to greatness in the coming years, Pollack saying they won't because "recruiting for UT isn't what it used to be"...............

Pollack is an idiot.

What do u expect from a Ga Dawg..

Pollack is a tool.. I guess Richt can always tell his recruits after they flame out in the NFL, that Espn has a nice cushy job on one of their various Manziel, Bama love fest shows..Johnny is going to do a belly flop this year..

I love how people say Manziel will belly flop even though they have a highly-rated O-line coming back.

He's gonna repeat. book it.

All recruiting sites disagree with him

Enjoy being #1 while it last because it won't last. 5 SEC schools have a better average that UT, meaning, they have less commits, less points totally, but have higher ranked players committed. When they fill their class my bet is UT will be 5-6 in the SEC in recruiting, maybe a top 10 class but well down in the SEC.

VN Store

Back