Is Pope Francis the false prophet?

not sure but I guess he forgot the story about the blind man touching Jesus robe. Maybe if he had looked at his WWJD bracelet first he woudnt have b**ch slapped her hand
I completely get your point, but would also add that scripture says Jesus knew everyone's heart. That video looked to me like she grabbed and jerked him from behind, startled him, and his response was more the after-effect of being startled than anything. In my mind, it's kind of understandable.

I completely get your point, but would also add that scripture says Jesus knew everyone's heart. That video looked to me like she grabbed and jerked him from behind, startled him, and his response was more the after-effect of being startled than anything. In my mind, it's kind of understandable.

I agree.

But I still want to know what was going on in that video where everyone was trying to kiss the pope.

I agree.

But I still want to know what was going on in that video where everyone was trying to kiss the pope.
I'm not sure. Am I correct in thinking there has been a culture of kissing the pope's ring through history?

The assumption is that Jesus' hair is purposefully sculpted to look like a serpent's head, and continues the theme of the building being a secret temple of the serpent.
I’d say it’s a good assumption based on my gut feeling when I look at the sculpture.

The “vines” looks like demons too IMO

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I am guessing he was trying to speed things. Apparently he had been receiving people for 15 minutes. Let the early ones kiss the ring and then started refusing.
The article says that he wasn't wearing the ring. Indicates he was refusing the kisses because he wasn't wearing the ring, but also says he'd let people kiss earlier. Makes little sense to me.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The article says that he wasn't wearing the ring. Indicates he was refusing the kisses because he wasn't wearing the ring, but also says he'd let people kiss earlier. Makes little sense to me.
I had not noticed the part of him not wearing the ring. That is odd.

VN Store

Back