Israel vs Palestinians

Torah says I’m to neither lend nor barrow.
Jews became bankers as a necessity of survival. While financial responsibility is written into our religion, in the early years we were banned for most occupations. Nobody wanted to be currency changers. What shitheads mean for evil resulted in good for my people.

But I digress
Yada Yada yada

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Imagine if Israel didn't issue evacuation orders for their own citizens wherever applicable.
Imagine if +90K Israeli civilians in the North hadn't been evacuated.
Imagine if Hezz/Hamas/Iran militants gave advanced notice to Israeli civilians near military targets and the Israeli government inhibited evacuation.
Imagine if all the Israeli mandated bunkers were for IDF and government personnel only.
Imagine Israel launching indiscriminate rockets into Lebanon for a year, or launching indiscriminate rockets into Gaza for several years, and then stating the bunkers were for Gov't/IDF use only when Gaza/Hezz retaliated.

If that were the case, I would accuse Israel of using human shields.

Beautiful.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Pretty crazy to make that judgement off one data point. You must be super righteous. Pretend she's given $1m to good causes...kinda changes the calculus. There is so much more to a life than the person's worst moments. And you'd be surprised at the truth knowing how many people you like and respect have committed adultery.

Whose marriage?...because I don't think you have your facts straight. I can't verify what you're saying.

She made out with Mila Kunis in Black Swan. That makes her a good person....

Kamala Harris isn’t Hebrew. She isn’t a Muslim. She’s a Baptist. And, she owns a gun. What does this have to do with the Israeli - Palestinian conflict? Nothing. That predates Kamala Harris. She doesn’t fit in the hot Hebrew chicks kissing each other sidebar. It seems as if @marcusluvsvols needs some clarity. Do carry on…

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back