Israel vs Palestinians

Imagine if Israel didn't issue evacuation orders for their own citizens wherever applicable.
Imagine if +90K Israeli civilians in the North hadn't been evacuated.
Imagine if Hezz/Hamas/Iran militants gave advanced notice to Israeli civilians near military targets and the Israeli government inhibited evacuation.
Imagine if all the Israeli mandated bunkers were for IDF and government personnel only.
Imagine Israel launching indiscriminate rockets into Lebanon for a year, or launching indiscriminate rockets into Gaza for several years, and then stating the bunkers were for Gov't/IDF use only when Gaza/Hezz retaliated.

If that were the case, I would accuse Israel of using human shields.

Imagine if Israel didn't issue evacuation orders for their own citizens wherever applicable.
Imagine if +90K Israeli civilians in the North hadn't been evacuated.
Imagine if Hezz/Hamas/Iran militants gave advanced notice to Israeli civilians near military targets and the Israeli government inhibited evacuation.
Imagine if all the Israeli mandated bunkers were for IDF and government personnel only.
Imagine Israel launching indiscriminate rockets into Lebanon for a year, or launching indiscriminate rockets into Gaza for several years, and then stating the bunkers were for Gov't/IDF use only when Gaza/Hezz retaliated.

If that were the case, I would accuse Israel of using human shields.

Would you?

Let's test this. Say something bad about Israel.

Would you?

Let's test this. Say something bad about Israel.
They shouldn't have dual citizenship in the U.S., I've expounded on that in other threads. That goes for every country, not just Israel. US Dual Citizenship should be exceptionally, and expire by age 20-25. Active participation in elections or military service should immediately revoke American citizenship.

They conflate some of their active IDF taken prisoners as hostages. I draw a distinction between hostages and military prisoners even if the practical application is somewhat semantic.

I'm content to sell them whatever munitions they want, but they should receive no military welfare. Their citizens have a better standard of living than US citizens. We should be imposing FDR style WW2 lendlease loans on Israel if they can't afford their munitions.

If Israel really controls the US then they're retarded. If they really controlled the US they should force the 2nd biggest welfare state(Egypt) to accept Gaza displacement.

Israel complains about the US restricting them militarily because they don't want to admit their aid(welfare) is conditional.

All that said, they still value the lives of their citizens and don't use them as human shields.

They shouldn't have dual citizenship in the U.S., I've expounded on that in other threads. That goes for every country, not just Israel. US Dual Citizenship should be exceptionally, and expire by age 20-25. Active participation in elections or military service should immediately revoke American citizenship.

They conflate some of their active IDF taken prisoners as hostages. I draw a distinction between hostages and military prisoners even if the practical application is somewhat semantic.

I'm content to sell them whatever munitions they want, but they should receive no military welfare. Their citizens have a better standard of living than US citizens. We should be imposing FDR style WW2 lendlease loans on Israel if they can't afford their munitions.

If Israel really controls the US then they're retarded. If they really controlled the US they should force the 2nd biggest welfare state(Egypt) to accept Gaza displacement.

Israel complains about the US restricting them militarily because they don't want to admit their aid(welfare) is conditional.

All that said, they still value the lives of their citizens and don't use them as human shields.

Saying something bad about them would be like,

Netanyahu and the power structure propped up Hamas and now they have to commit genocide to defeat them.

Ezekiel 38 seems closer than ever

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Are you trying to say @Orangeslice13 is a loan shark?
Torah says I’m to neither lend nor barrow.
Jews became bankers as a necessity of survival. While financial responsibility is written into our religion, in the early years we were banned for most occupations. Nobody wanted to be currency changers. What shitheads mean for evil resulted in good for my people.

But I digress

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I continued searching for lobbies this morning. I am really curious if there is any substance to the claims AIPAC is the "strongest" and "owns" Congress or if those are simply parroted prejudice repeated in the blind.

I googled various descriptors in front of the word "lobby". Such as, "strongest", "most influential", "most effective", "largest", and "lobby with the best track record of favorable votes". The only resources (Open Secrets is usually the top hit) are listing results based on money spent / contributed.

Chamber of Commerce, Realtors, and Pharma are the strongest and most owning based on money spent.

If those who have a better understanding (@utvolpj and others) will direct me to something I can read while I work (video and audio no bueno), I would appreciate it.
Now now now, you must have skipped your daily reading from “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion”. We shall have to report you to the ministry of propaganda for insufficient loyalty to the party.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
She’s also a horrible person.. she broke up a marriage

Pretty crazy to make that judgement off one data point. You must be super righteous. Pretend she's given $1m to good causes...kinda changes the calculus. There is so much more to a life than the person's worst moments. And you'd be surprised at the truth knowing how many people you like and respect have committed adultery.

Whose marriage?...because I don't think you have your facts straight. I can't verify what you're saying.

Reactions: volfanhill

VN Store

Back