Israel vs Palestinians

I've read in a few places that DNA shows the Palestinians are descended from early inhabitants of the area. I'll recheck that.

There are probably some Palestinians that are but most are Arabs.

Palestinian tends to be a blend of the original peoples from Antiquity (even that can be debated as Canaan was pretty diverse and saw similar migrations and genocides), Arabs, Greco-Romans, Jews, Turks, Crusader Franks, etc. However, I think over 75% of them are Arab.

There's nothing antisemitic about it.

The idea of “fake Jews” and denial of their connection to the holy land is a long standing antisemitic trope. But I’m sure you’re aware of this.

Just like I’m sure you’re away that the paternal dna shows strong middle eastern origins

Reactions: jp1
The idea of “fake Jews” and denial of their connection to the holy land is a long standing antisemitic trope. But I’m sure you’re aware of this.

Just like I’m sure you’re away that the paternal dna shows strong middle eastern origins
I'm well aware that they have some Middle Eastern ancestry. The point which you assiduously ignore is that they are no more a distinct ethnic group than are the Palestinians.

Just the other day, you were spouting your abandon nonsense. Now they are heavily European. Which is it?

As I said previously, you can't be helped.
You are a special one, aren't you? They moved away and intermarried heavily with Europeans. What is your objection to that reality?

seem like great parents

I wondered why there would be a protest at a synagogue. Per the Times of Israel "The demonstration was held to protest a real estate event being held inside the synagogue, which reportedly included the sale of plots of land in the West Bank."

VN Store

Back