Israel vs Palestinians

Feekless, another incompetent DEI hire or typical new age leftist?

Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman: US likely unable to assist Israel in war with Hezbollah​

Joint Chiefs of Staff head Charles Q. Brown warned on Monday that the US may not be able to help defend Israel against an all-out war with Hezbollah in the same way that it stepped in during the Iran drone attack in April.

Brown, a US Air Force general, also said that Iran “would be more inclined to support Hezbollah."

Why should we get involved?
Do you remember the last time we went there? Did we accomplish anything constructive? I know we created a lot of new enemies then decided it was too warm and left.

Fear of US involvement is what has kept and continues to keep Iran from going into an all out war with Israel. I’d imagine even you are capable of understanding that.

Meh, Israel can beat Iran solo. Iran engages in saber-rattling to appease discontent at home. Their best method to fight Israel is through their proxy groups.

Iran's leadership isn't dumb. These proxy groups help expand their influence abroad without involving their home nation directly.

Why should we get involved?
Do you remember the last time we went there? Did we accomplish anything constructive? I know we created a lot of new enemies then decided it was too warm and left.

I didn't say we should get involved. You don't come out and comment on if you will. Is that too hard? Some of y'all miss the broader point and think like the Biden Administration. You have to deter the enemy. This entire foreign policy of "Don't" has been a failure.

Fear of US involvement is what has kept and continues to keep Iran from going into an all out war with Israel. I’d imagine even you are capable of understanding that.
That's Iran. What about the other countries?
Iran can't defeat Israel and Israel can't defeat Iran without using nukes. Fear of US involvement isn't a deterrent.
US support for Israel encourages discord in the region. It's made us a lot of enemies we wouldn't otherwise have.
You pretending to act smarter than anyone is cute, like a five year old pretending to go to work.

Last edited:
I didn't say we should get involved. You don't come out and comment on if you will. Is that too hard? Some of y'all miss the broader point and think like the Biden Administration. You have to deter the enemy. This entire foreign policy of "Don't" has been a failure.
I see your point. A 'we'll cross that bridge when we get to it' would have been better.

Killing every Vol Nation member still wouldn't be genocide. i.e., you couldn't tie VN members back to a nationality, ethnicity, or race.
You know, nation doesn't necessarily mean a sovereign state. It can be a group of people with common characteristics. And we're back to Palestinian being an ethnicity, which it certainly is.

I've got a solution to the chronic conflict between Palestine and Israel.

Here's what we do, both nations gather their armies together. Each side picks one fighter to represent their respective people. The Philistine chosen fighter and the Israeli chosen fighter meet for a fight to the death to decide which people are subjugated by whom. Only caveat is no modern day weapons are allowed.

That's Iran. What about the other countries?
Iran can't defeat Israel and Israel can't defeat Iran without using nukes. Fear of US involvement isn't a deterrent.
US support for Israel encourages discord in the region. It's made us a lot of enemies we wouldn't otherwise have.
You pretending to act smarter than anyone is cute, like a five year old pretending to go to work.

From the guy who suggested further arming the people who kill their own citizens, in order to protect their citizens….

Here's what we do, both nations gather their armies together. Each side picks one fighter to represent their respective people. The Philistine chosen fighter and the Israeli chosen fighter meet for a fight to the death to decide which people are subjugated by whom. Only caveat is no modern day weapons are allowed.

Does the Israeli have to use a slingshot?

IMG_0877.gif

You know, nation doesn't necessarily mean a sovereign state. It can be a group of people with common characteristics. And we're back to Palestinian being an ethnicity, which it certainly is.
How do they differ from other Levantine Arabs?

Weak men make hard times.
Hard times you say?

First of all, I would to thank the many, many fans throughout this country that wrote cards and letters to Dusty Rhodes, The American Dream, while I was down. Secondly, I want to thank Jim Crockett promotions for waitin’ and takin’ the time ‘cause I know how important it was, Starrcade ‘85 it is to the wrestling fans, it is to Jim Crockett promotions, and Dusty Rhodes The American Dream. With that wait, I got what I wanted, Ric Flair the World’s Heavyweight Champion. I don’t have to say a whole lot more about the way I feel about Ric Flair; no respect, no honor. There is no honor amongst thieves in the first place.

He put hard times on Dusty Rhodes and his family. You don’t know what hard times are daddy. Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work, they got 4 or 5 kids and can’t pay their wages, can’t buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell ‘em go home. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job for thirty years, thirty years, and they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say “hey a computer took your place, daddy”, that’s hard times! That’s hard times! And Ric Flair you put hard times on this country by takin’ Dusty Rhodes out, that’s hard times. And we all had hard times together, and I admit, I don’t look like the athlete of the day supposed to look. My belly’s just a lil’ big, my heiny’s a lil’ big, but brother, I am bad. And they know I’m bad.

There were two bad people… One was John Wayne and he’s dead brother, and the other’s right here. Nature Boy Ric Flair, the World’s Heavyweight title belongs to these people.I’mma reach out right now, I want you at home to know my hand is touchin’ your hand for the gathering of the biggest body of people in this country, in this universe, all over the world now, reachin’ out because the love that was given me and this time I will repay you now. Because I will be the next World’s Heavyweight Champion on this hard time blues. Dusty Rhodes tour, ‘85.

And Ric Flair, Nature Boy… Let me leave you with this. One way to hurt Ric Flair, is to take what he cherishes more than anything in the world and that’s the World’s Heavyweight title. I’m gon’ take it, I been there twice. This time when I take it daddy, I’m gon’ take it for you. Let’s gather for it. Don’t let me down now, ‘cause I came back for you, for that man upstairs that died 10-12 years ago and never got the opportunity to see a real World’s Champion. And I’m proud of you, thank god I have you, and I love you. I love you!

The obvious ringer is a guy named David with a sling.

VN Store

Back