Israel vs Palestinians

The original clip isn't a non-squitur. If a terrorist group was hiding amongst Israelis the terrorists would be considered criminals and the Israeli civilians as innocents unless they were actively aiding the terrorists. And the IDF wouldn't be likely to massacre their own innocents, or at least not so many, would they?
Why wouldn't you would take greater care to avoid your own civilian casualties than you would casualties of the people that voted the terrorists into power?

Reactions: whodeycin85
Why wouldn't you would take greater care to avoid your own civilian casualties than you would casualties of the people that voted the terrorists into power?

Also the fact that your own civilians are going to be far less likely to be aiding Hamas. Which he mentions as a valid reason (aiding Hamas) for no longer treating them as civilians.

Far less than half the people in Gaza voted for hamas. The election was 18 years ago, the median age there is 18, and hamas didn't get a big majority of the votes. So it's not correct to say that the people of Gaza 2024 voted for hamas. That's about the 37th time this has been mentioned here.

Reactions: NashVol11
Far less than half the people in Gaza voted for hamas. The election was 18 years ago, the median age there is 18, and hamas didn't get a big majority of the votes. So it's not correct to say that the people of Gaza 2024 voted for hamas. That's about the 37th time this has been mentioned here.

And yet they still overwhelmingly support hamas

If an election happened today, Hamas would win

How did Hamas get into power? They were voted in. It happened, support for Hamas remains high. I'm not defending Israel, I'm merely pointing out that any people would value their own over the enemies. That's how these groups look at each other...... As enemies.

It doesn't matter if the majority of them support Hamas or not. That isn't a justification for killing them... especially the children.

Candace Owens did a video about a week or so ago talking about the number of Germans that were genocided/ethnically cleansed after WWII. I was aware of the 1 million German POWs that were killed due to starvation and exposure to the elements, but I think she said the total number (POWS and civilians) was ~8 million. And that begins to make sense when you think that Danzig was 80-90% German and Konigsberg/East Prussia were depopulated.

I guess those Germans deserved to die just like the Palestinians since many of them supported the Nazis.

Reactions: EasternVol
Is Gaza a separate government entity then Palestine?? If not then your argument matters much as those states that didn't go for the current POTUS

Strangely there is no opposition to Hamas among the people of Gaza. There’s no call for new elections. The only logical conclusion is that they are the proper and legitimate representatives of the people of Gaza.

Strangely there is no opposition to Hamas among the people of Gaza. There’s no call for new elections. The only logical conclusion is that they are the proper and legitimate representatives of the people of Gaza.
The last time hamas had any opposition they killed them. So there’s that. At any rate any support of Hamas doesn’t mean it’s acceptable to kill their non-combatants.

Last edited:
Truly amazing. He’s progressed from “you can’t kill civilians” to “you can’t kill Hamas members if they’re non-combatants”.

I’m sure he also defines “combatant” in the strictest possible sense.
You must have a mental malfunction that makes you enjoy being a shytheel.
I didn't refer to hamas members. I referred to non-combatants that are pro-hamas per those polls you mentioned.
But since you brought it up, you can't kill hamas members if they're non-combatants. If we're in a war with Canada tomorrow can they kill any Democrat or can they only go after military targets?

You must have a mental malfunction that makes you enjoy being a shytheel.
I didn't refer to hamas members. I referred to non-combatants that are pro-hamas per those polls you mentioned.
But since you brought it up, you can't kill hamas members if they're non-combatants. If we're in a war with Canada tomorrow can they kill any Democrat or can they only go after military targets?

Interesting. You consider the Canadian democrats to be equal to Hamas?

If your hypothetical involves the Canadian democrats committing the same atrocities as Hamas, yes. Kill them all. Hamas openly kills their own in the streets and abducts infants. Anyone who is a party to that is guilty

Interesting. You consider the Canadian democrats to be equal to Hamas?

If your hypothetical involves the Canadian democrats committing the same atrocities as Hamas, yes. Kill them all. Hamas openly kills their own in the streets and abducts infants. Anyone who is a party to that is guilty
Bless your pointy little head. I'm absolutely shocked that you misread my post.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back