Israel vs Palestinians

He was asked about that in the debate, which was predictable. His answer was incoherent as Biden was all night.

No one will give their plan 100%. That is like sharing your play book with an opponent prior to a football game. What will be his real strategy in your opinion?

I get you don't like Trump and I don't want a none answer. In fact being a Trump critic may make your view interesting on the topic.

The original clip isn't a non-squitur. If a terrorist group was hiding amongst Israelis the terrorists would be considered criminals and the Israeli civilians as innocents unless they were actively aiding the terrorists. And the IDF wouldn't be likely to massacre their own innocents, or at least not so many, would they?
I'm not so sure of that.

Being a region on a map doesn't make them NATIONALLY Palestinians. Just like living in Tennessee doesn't make someone ethnically/racially/nationally a Tennessean. Just means they live in a state called Tennessee.
You are trying very hard to make a distinction that isn't there... just so you can justify people that had been living in this region to be kicked off their land.

It doesn't matter if there was a "nation" called Palestine or an ethnic group called Palestinians. The simple basic fact is that these people lived, worked and buried bones in the region called Palestine and were ejected and terrorized on their land by European ethno-supremacist colonizers.

Reactions: EasternVol
Promoting a conspiracy that it was the IDF who actually killed the people at the concert on October 7th
If the IDF wanted to draw Hamas into a conflict, there are much better ways. Ways that show dead bodies of women and children all over international press.

So you weren't paying attention to what was happening there before October.
Correct. I'm not paying attention there now, except for this thread.

The region has been under conflict since the beginning. It will be in conflict long after you and I are dead.

I try not to fret over something which is unchangeable.

You are trying very hard to make a distinction that isn't there... just so you can justify people that had been living in this region to be kicked off their land.

It doesn't matter if there was a "nation" called Palestine or an ethnic group called Palestinians. The simple basic fact is that these people lived, worked and buried bones in the region called Palestine and were ejected and terrorized on their land by European ethno-supremacist colonizers.
Nope, not close. Killing people of mostly arab descent that don't live in a middle eastern country not called Israel isn't genocide. That's the only point I am making. I'm not justify killing them, just that it isn't genocide.

Nope, not close. Killing people of mostly arab descent that don't live in a middle eastern country not called Israel isn't genocide.
WOW...

That's the only point I am making. I'm not justify killing them, just that it isn't genocide.
Then WTF is it called when you kill people in industrial quantities? Or do you even recognize them as human beings?

War, mass murder, mass killing, or in the case of 10/7 massacre. None of what has happened is genocide. Unless you don't actually know what the word means.
So now we are going to try to split hairs on what is a genocide vs a targeted massacre of civilians? So not only is geography nebulous, but also massacres of civilians.

So now we are going to try to split hairs on what is a genocide vs a targeted massacre of civilians? So not only is geography nebulous, but also massacres of civilians.
I'm not getting drawn into your ******** argument. One of my first posts in this thread was to define genocide and what made this one. If you want to respond to my question please do, otherwise you are just playing with yourself.

I'm not getting drawn into your ******** argument. One of my first posts in this thread was to define genocide and what made this one. If you want to respond to my question please do, otherwise you are just playing with yourself.
I think trying to define what a genocide is misses the point. The IDF has clearly shown that they have no problem targeting civilians and killing Palestinians or Israelis or Americans in order to achieve a goal.

VN Store

Back