Israel vs Palestinians

I addressed the 'they elected hamas' fallacy. You're the one who brought up (added) support of hamas. And neither matter still. It's not acceptable to target civilians regardless of their voting record or political affiliations.
It's war...plain and simple. No one ever wins and civilians almost always lose...been that way since the beginning of man....if those that elected Hamas are u happy with their leadership they have am option to rise up and fight back..of they don't wanna do that..then they have made thier choice..death is coming for Palestinians from either the IDF or their own Hamas. Do you think Isreal would pull back and work with the people of Gaza if they started fighting Hamas?

If Gazans are unhappy why are they not fighting back against Hamas?

The Palestinians elected Hamas. gaza is part of Palestinian voters correct?

Was Joseph Goebbels a non-combatant? Would it have been an illegal act to target him?

I’m most impressed that he agrees Hamas murders political opposition, but also thinks killing Hamas members is the same as killing members of any political party

The more likely answer is that he realizes it’s not the same, because Hamas is not the same as any other political party. But he realizes if he admits that, then his overall argument starts to unravel. His entire argument hinges on the notion that both sides are roughly equal.

Last edited:
I’m most impressed that he agrees Hamas murders political opposition, but also thinks killing Hamas members is the same as killing members of any political party

The more likely answer is that he realizes it’s not the same, because Hamas is not the same as any other political party. But he realizes if he admits that, then his overall argument starts to unravel. His entire argument hinges on the notion that both sides are roughly equal.
Are you really too thick to grasp that the civil service branch of hamas isn't made up of the same people as the military wing of hamas, or is that just a disability you fake for whatever reason?

It's war...plain and simple. No one ever wins and civilians almost always lose...been that way since the beginning of man....if those that elected Hamas are u happy with their leadership they have am option to rise up and fight back..of they don't wanna do that..then they have made thier choice..death is coming for Palestinians from either the IDF or their own Hamas. Do you think Isreal would pull back and work with the people of Gaza if they started fighting Hamas?

If Gazans are unhappy why are they not fighting back against Hamas?

The Palestinians elected Hamas. gaza is part of Palestinian voters correct?
No, there would be no real cooperation.
They're in the middle of a disaster. It's a poor time to change management. Opportunities for planning and building consensus are very limited.
It doesn't make any difference.

He pushed the master race tripe and elimination of the non-master races and helped plan Germany's war effort, no? There's enough criminality there to make him a valid target.
Joey Gerbils? I don’t think so. He was an almost purely political little beast.
He didn’t even wear a uniform - and the Nazis fuggin loved their uniforms.

Edit: You changed your response. I was responding to - “he helped plan Germany’s war effort no”

He was a monstrous little devil. Worthy of execution many times over. But not as a combatant.

Reactions: EasternVol
Are you really too thick to grasp that the civil service branch of hamas isn't made up of the same people as the military wing of hamas, or is that just a disability you fake for whatever reason?

I’ve never claimed they’re the same people. You’re just making things up at this point.

My point is simple:
Hamas is not the same as the Democratic Party or any of the political parties you’ve used for comparison. Hamas kills their political opponents in the street, according to you. They kidnap infants. So any member of Hamas (regardless of their role in the organization), is fair game because they are accomplices in the crimes of Hamas.

Last edited:
Reactions: MR_VOL and jp1
I’ve never claimed they’re the same people. You’re just making things up at this point.

My point is simple:
Hamas is not the same as the Democratic Party or any of the political parties you’ve used for comparison. Hamas kills their political opponents in the street, according to you. They kidnap infants. So any member of Hamas (regardless of their role in the organization), is fair game because they are accomplices in the crimes of Hamas.
Right, they're all the same. Republicans in the Knox County Water Department were out running guns to Nicaragua under Reagan and Democrats in Memphis City Hall were drone striking wedding parties under Obama. You're being disingenuous or really thick.

Reactions: NashVol11
Right, they're all the same. Republicans in the Knox County Water Department were out running guns to Nicaragua under Reagan and Democrats in Memphis City Hall were drone striking wedding parties under Obama. You're being disingenuous or really thick.

lol “Hamas murdered their last opposition”

Same guy

“They’re (political parties) all the same”

And I’m the one being disingenuous….

Reactions: jp1
Your straight up dumassery knows no limits. It's not the county water department functionaries that kill the competition, unless they're moonlighting.

Am I the dumb one here? I’ve told you numerous times that I make no distinction and see all Hamas members as guilty. Yet you continue with these same examples.

If you’re a member of a political party who openly kills their own in the street and kidnaps infants, your choice to keep your affiliation is enough for me.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Am I the dumb one here? I’ve told you numerous times that I make no distinction and see all Hamas members as guilty. Yet you continue with these same examples.

If you’re a member of a political party who openly kills their own in the street and kidnaps infants, your choice to keep your affiliation is enough for me.
That you see all government employess in Gaza as guilty is a mark of your dumbassery. It's like not all government employees in the US work for the DoD.

Reactions: NashVol11
Killing civilians is killing civilians. It's always unacceptable. You're doing a silly dance to try to justify your team doing it.
People in this thread are extremely devoted to arguing that civilians aren’t really civilians, which should tell us something about the morality of bombing the hell out of Gaza

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back