Jameis Winston saga (merged)

I think you're high as hell

Said on ESPN he is waiting until after the NC game -per his dad -- I think his dad will try and presaude him to stay just so NFL teams can see if he is going to stay out of trouble and mature a bit more - after the Manziel fail in Cleveland this season, I bet alot of GMs are thinking twice about Winston. But then again he isnt to bright.

Said on ESPN he is waiting until after the NC game -per his dad -- I think his dad will try and presaude him to stay just so NFL teams can see if he is going to stay out of trouble and mature a bit more - after the Manziel fail in Cleveland this season, I bet alot of GMs are thinking twice about Winston. But then again he isnt to bright.

He'd be stupid not to enter the draft this year. He wont go any higher next year. The only thing that will keep him in school is baseball

He'd be stupid not to enter the draft this year. He wont go any higher next year. The only thing that will keep him in school is baseball

Whatever he does I dont think he will amount to anything in the NFL -- baseball might be his best bet if he is as good as they say.

Whatever he does I dont think he will amount to anything in the NFL -- baseball might be his best bet if he is as good as they say.

He'll do well in the NFL IMO. Much better fitted for the NFL than Manziel was and he has a prototypical NFL arm.

He goes in the top 1/2 of the first round.

The school wants him to leave, at this point.

What does that say about him when he wins a Heisman, wins a national championship, takes them to the first ever playoffs, and the school wants him to get the F out?

LOL. He's a mess.

Reactions: 1 person
The school wants him to leave, at this point.

What does that say about him when he wins a Heisman, wins a national championship, takes them to the first ever playoffs, and the school wants him to get the F out?

LOL. He's a mess.

When did the school say they wanted him to leave? I must have missed this.

Looks like the guy in stripes was pulling for Oregon too.

eqp1xj.jpg

He was laughing after he fell down on the play.

18 INT in the ACC this season doesn't bode well for him transitioning to the NFL. JMO

Personally, I wouldn't even consider drafting Winston unless it was in the middle rounds, but if I did, I would take the Jerry Jones/Dez Bryant approach and hire a chaperone to be with him 24/7

Seemed to really help Dez

FSU students, alumni, and their reports about staff there. They viewed him as a liability to their academic image.

This. I have some friends who are connected with fsu and they have displayed similar statements about Jameis.

FSU students, alumni, and their reports about staff there. They viewed him as a liability to their academic image.

So in other words you have nothing that says the University wants nothing to do with him. That's all you had to say LG. One day you cry about how much FSU protects Winston, then the next that they want him to leave......which is it?

So in other words you have nothing that says the University wants nothing to do with him. That's all you had to say LG. One day you cry about how much FSU protects Winston, then the next that they want him to leave......which is it?

Both, obviously.

You couldnt pack this in to the 20 other Jameis Winston threads you have made in the last 8 months? That butt of yours is so sore, you would have thought that it was you who he allegedly raped.

VN Store

Back