Jameis Winston saga (merged)

In this video Jameis says, "Can't nobody be bigger than this game." And then goes on to blame God for FSU's success.

Yall need to git off his back. He's a positive influence on his teammates.

Video Hub - ESPN

Well, the problem is that right now it's only JW that would suffer. But if the university had reason to think it true and don't act, then it gets far worse.

I think Jimbo is starting to realize that even with Winston hes not the best team in the country and if not for a cake schedule would already be in the L column. The Winston stuff is adding to that frustration hence the firing back in interviews. The pressure is mounting on both ends.

They are bringing in an outside judge to hear his student conduct case, to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

If I read right he and his accuser can eliminate one judge each. I thought I saw that one was a UF grad so I bet Lawgator will be eliminated rather quick by Winston! lol :peace2:

Most (almost 100%) parents whose sons play sports want their kid to get special consideration. Because every one of them is the best pitcher/shortstop/quarterback/point guard/leadoff hitter/safety on this team.

Well his son happens to have a Heisman trophy but your point is correct.

I believe...and could be wrong...but his parents were quoted in the past as saying he would play at FSU through the 2015 season. This was before the crab legs, cafeteria shout-out, the autograph issue, or any of the incidents following the alleged sexual assault, all of which have obviously worn his welcome out.

Anyway, my point is that if his parents felt he needed 2 more years of college, that is a great indication of how immature they feel he is. Parents may act or say things publicly that are seemingly out of touch, but they usually know the truth.

Last edited:
It's going to be fun watching this guy be a dumpster fire in the NFL. Some team will waste a high pick on him.

If the Titans take him I will go buy a Colts jersey.

If I read right he and his accuser can eliminate one judge each. I thought I saw that one was a UF grad so I bet Lawgator will be eliminated rather quick by Winston! lol :peace2:

You're giving LG way too much credit to be a judge

They know they're on the clock if they really want to nail this kid. They have to strike quickly before he goes pro. It seems like they are dedicated to that now.

Right after the Bowl game.... He is OUTA THERE!!!

By the way its not 340 sequential authenticated autographs.

Its now 900 !!

That's right, according to Winston and FSU this guy went out and rounded up 900 autographs of Winston, authenticated them, and then put them on Ebay. He did NOT, I repeat NOT, get them directly from Winston.

jlaw-whtvr.gif

orly.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I'm guessing this will come down to proof of money changing hands.

That's why Manziel only got a half game suspension --they could not prove he got money. Gurley admitted he got money and so he's got bigger issues.

Apparently, this past Saturday, Dumbo went up to Winston in the locker room, asked him if he got paid, he said no, and Dumbo said "Alrighty then, that's that."

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back