Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

I don’t understand why it’s such a stretch to believe politicians have people killed. They do it overseas all the time, rightly or wrongly.

In the same vein, politics is a job that attracts some of the most depraved people outside a prison wall and yet keeping the integrity of the election process is a somehow a bridge they won’t cross.

It's possible he was on all those flights and only participated in paying for legal age women.

Clinton loved women, according to women who would know he liked them young..... But that could mean a number of things. But the optics for him are pretty bad. Not that I think he cares.

As for what happened to Epstein is it stretch to think it has something to do with Clinton? Let's be real, if Trump had a tragic accident body count of similar proportions you'd be convinced he had hit men on retainer.
The optics are bad for everyone who associated with Epstein and Maxwell. That includes both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

Wait a minute here .....

When Trump said that Epstein liked them "a little on the younger side," I was assured by some of your right-wing brethren ( @hog88 was one of them ), that it didn't necessarily mean that Trump was talking about underage girls.

Also, do you honestly believe that serves as proof that Bill Clinton actively participated in pedophilia, as you claimed? If that's all you have? That was some weak sauce, dude.
I was one of those too. If you go read the actual quotes this is one of the victims going through the list of names and covering their relation with Epstein as she knew them. I am pretty sure its the same victim who cleared Trump, but honestly could be wrong here its difficult to keep the various Jane Does straight without their names. so that is why I don't have a problem holding them to a different standard.

The victim of pedophilia saying she knows one person likes them young, while also saying another person didn't have any involvement (to her knowledge). that's the difference, the context of the quotes, which was the very situation I raised when you brought up Trumps quotes, I think I even said "If they were discussing 18 year olds and Trump likes them on the younger side, that would be damning". as it was we have no context for Trump's quotes, but we do have the context for the victim giving testimony in a pedophilia case.

and it was young vs "younger".

The optics are bad for everyone who associated with Epstein and Maxwell. That includes both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.
Never said anything to the opposite.

I think Epstein provided higher end prostitutes......... and some young girls to his clients. I also think he did other "work". What that was is probably what got him killed in prison.

I was one of those too. If you go read the actual quotes this is one of the victims going through the list of names and covering their relation with Epstein as she knew them. I am pretty sure its the same victim who cleared Trump, but honestly could be wrong here its difficult to keep the various Jane Does straight without their names. so that is why I don't have a problem holding them to a different standard.

The victim of pedophilia saying she knows one person likes them young, while also saying another person didn't have any involvement (to her knowledge). that's the difference, the context of the quotes, which was the very situation I raised when you brought up Trumps quotes, I think I even said "If they were discussing 18 year olds and Trump likes them on the younger side, that would be damning". as it was we have no context for Trump's quotes, but we do have the context for the victim giving testimony in a pedophilia case.

and it was young vs "younger".
That hardly serves as evidence that Bill Clinton "actively participated in pedophilia," as you claimed.

You are making a very clear "leap." Earlier, you said, "... and that's not an acceptable leap to make," when I hadn't actually even accused Trump of pedophilia - as you did with Clinton.

You are being hypocritical, to say the least. Your echo chamber will have your back, however. It's all good.

That hardly serves as evidence that Bill Clinton "actively participated in pedophilia," as you claimed.

You are making a very clear "leap." Earlier, you said, "... and that's not an acceptable leap to make," when I hadn't actually even accused Trump of pedophilia - as you did with Clinton.

You are being hypocritical, to say the least. Your echo chamber will have your back, however. It's all good.
Do you think it's more likely than not he did after this testimony?

I do.

Do you think it's more likely than not he did after this testimony?

I do.
I don't know ... maybe if we had the actual age of a girl, rather than just saying she was "young." I can easily believe that Bill Clinton banged some college age chicks on Epstein Island .... but LouderVol overplayed his hand.

Does make you wonder...

You have to love the Cult of Trump ....

Their members insist that you can't trust the United States government or the Department of Justice .... but when it comes to an authoritarian ruler, such as Vladimir Putin? He passes muster, and his word is good as gold.

Yep. You guys sure are patriots, alright.

The suspension of the adoptions of Russian children by Americans was in retaliation for the United States implementing the Magnitsky Act. Don't let the facts get in the way of carrying on with another one of your crackpot conspiracy theories, though.

We can't trust the government .... So, let's trust Putin !!!!!!!!!

LOL.

Reactions: Sin City Vol

Their members insist that you can't trust the United States government or the Department of Justice .... but when it comes to an authoritarian ruler, such as Vladimir Putin? He passes muster, and his word is good as gold.

The suspension of the adoptions of Russian children by Americans was in retaliation for the United States implementing the Magnitsky Act. Don't let the facts get in the way of carrying on with another one of your crackpot conspiracy theories, though.

LOL.

Was it Putin that told you to look for the rings on the diary?

LOL.

What does Trump have to do with the Tweet?

Or can you defend why the DOJ has had the evidence on Epstein for years and has only arrested two people...

Or do you just support pedophilia and underage human trafficking?

What does Trump have to do with the Tweet?

Or can you defend why the DOJ has had the evidence on Epstein for years and has only arrested two people...

Or do you just support pedophilia and underage human trafficking?

Depending on the party, he sure can.

LOL.

Most are not patriots, they are anarchists. These "patriots" are so blinded by their hatred for their own country and government that it leads them down destructive paths.

I keep asking which country they would like to move to but I rarely get a response.

VN Store

Back