Jimmy Fallon Emailing 15 Year Old From NBC Account

You're guessing that they don't exist. She doesn't even name the msg board
Here's what we know so far
1) Fallon emailed girl accusing Sanz
2) Fallon knew she was underage and still drank with her and let her continue to be served
3) A blue check music producer has gone on record saying SNL cast interacted on message boards and some underage girls talked of having sex with both Sanz and Fallon
#MeToo #BelieveAllWomen (Unless its someone that I like their movies, music, or politics)

Here's what we know so far
1) Fallon emailed girl accusing Sanz
2) Fallon knew she was underage and still drank with her and let her continue to be served
3) A blue check music producer has gone on record saying SNL cast interacted on message boards and some underage girls talked of having sex with both Sanz and Fallon
#MeToo #BelieveAllWomen (Unless its someone that I like their movies, music, or politics)

She didn't say that.

Do you have a problem with vetting her claim?

Imagine minding your own business at somebody else's party when you find out someone is a minor and then being named in a lawsuit about it two decades later.

Imagine minding your own business at somebody else's party when you find out someone is a minor and then being named in a lawsuit about it two decades later.
I guess the moral of the story is...choose your friends wisely, if you find out someone is underage don't continue sitting and drinking with them and emailing them....do you really believe this is an isolated case with at least Sanz? Might be a dumb question on my part after your Biden immigration debacle the other day.

I guess the moral of the story is...choose your friends wisely, if you find out someone is underage don't continue sitting and drinking with them and emailing them....do you really believe this is an isolated case with at least Sanz? Might be a dumb question on my part after your Biden immigration debacle the other day.

I don't have enough information to know if this is real.

Debacle? What? Lol

I don't have enough information to know if this is real.

Debacle? What? Lol
Mr. Biden has let it fewer immigrants than Trump lol...why would they need to bother applying when they can just walk across the border...undercutting the ones who do it legally, hurting businesses who don't hire illegals via unfair competition...but again you do you and open up all the borders

Mr. Biden has let it fewer immigrants than Trump lol...why would they need to bother applying when they can just walk across the border...undercutting the ones who do it legally, hurting businesses who don't hire illegals via unfair competition...but again you do you and open up all the borders

It was refugees...like from Afghanistan and other places in the ME. You think my posting factual data was a debacle because you countered with an unrelated discussion? Lol. Then you thought it was Princeton, lmao

It was refugees...like from Afghanistan and other places in the ME. You think my posting factual data was a debacle because you countered with an unrelated discussion? Lol. Then you thought it was Princeton, lmao
I'm so sorry that this is happening to you Mr I'm afraid to open a Yahoo link lol

Guilty or not, Fallon put himself into a bad situation with minors. I would never even close the door when meeting with my college age female students, never accepted SM requests from them beyond LinkedIn.

Reactions: Wireless1
I'm so sorry that this is happening to you Mr I'm afraid to open a Yahoo link lol

You still don't understand what happened in that thread. Let me help you.

Huff: Biden is an illiberal dick who isn't friendly to refugees

JC: nuh uh, most illegal crossings ever

[gives article that estimates most illegal crossings based on the data that Biden has most apprehensions]

Huff: jeez, Biden really is an illiberal dick

JC days later: remember your Biden debacle?

You still don't understand what happened in that thread. Let me help you.

Huff: Biden is an illiberal dick who isn't friendly to refugees

JC: nuh uh, most illegal crossings ever

[gives article that estimates most illegal crossings based on the data that Biden has most apprehensions]

Huff: jeez, Biden really is an illiberal dick

JC days later: remember your Biden debacle?
So your premise is because Biden is catching more that fewer are here? How about the old Grow The Pie economics term except apply it to immigration...he is catching more because much more are coming...I think Biden's DHS sec said it best

So your premise is because Biden is catching more that fewer are here? How about the old Grow The Pie economics term except apply it to immigration...he is catching more because much more are coming...I think Biden's DHS sec said it best

No. You still don't understand the conversation. I never once so much as implied fewer are here.

Reactions: VolnJC
I actually find him affable and genuine. He's seen some crap in his life and it hasn't slowed him down.
Noah is garbage. I watched TDS pretty religiously when Stewart was on there even if I rarely agreed with him because the show was well written and funny. I have tried several times to watch Noah but he may be one of the least funny people on the network. The pandemic jokes with no studio audience were even more painful. Do your bad Trump/Don Corleone impression again, maybe that’ll work.

Look how many Emmys TDS won during Stewart’s tenure. Five years into hosting Stewart had won seven Emmys. Since taking over in 2015 Noah has won zero.

All you guys think you are saying they aren't funny but what you're really saying is you have no sense of humor about your own political beliefs.
Wrong. Some political jokes are okay, but when all of your comedy centers around hammering your politics into your viewing audience, it stops being funny. Personally, I'm okay with Fallon because he keeps a decent balance. Not everything is about politics. But Colbert, Kimmel, and Meyers have become mouthpieces for liberal politics rather than simply being funny. It's more like an indoctrination attempt than it is late night comedy. Like an infomercial for Democrats.

Wrong. Some political jokes are okay, but when all of your comedy centers around hammering your politics into your viewing audience, it stops being funny. Personally, I'm okay with Fallon because he keeps a decent balance. Not everything is about politics. But Colbert, Kimmel, and Meyers have become mouthpieces for liberal politics rather than simply being funny. It's more like an indoctrination attempt than it is late night comedy. Like an infomercial for Democrats.

It stops being funny to you. If they made you laugh before, then they're funny, you just stopped liking the contents of their jokes.

I'm not crazy about political humor either but just because I'm over it doesn't mean those doing political humor aren't funny.

Most of you guys would be fawning all over Colbert if he were a mouthpiece for the right because.....he's funny and you'd like the contents of his jokes.

It stops being funny to you. If they made you laugh before, then they're funny, you just stopped liking the contents of their jokes.

I'm not crazy about political humor either but just because I'm over it doesn't mean those doing political humor aren't funny.

Most of you guys would be fawning all over Colbert if he were a mouthpiece for the right because.....he's funny and you'd like the contents of his jokes.
Obviously you haven't taken note of how I feel about politics if you think I'd laugh if they were GOP mouthpieces. And people can very much stop being funny as they become jaded. Happens all the time.

And most of the time, these guys go on political rants more so than they tell political jokes. There's a big difference.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back