Jimmy Fallon Emailing 15 Year Old From NBC Account

Obviously you haven't taken note of how I feel about politics if you think I'd laugh if they were GOP mouthpieces. And people can very much stop being funny as they become jaded. Happens all the time.

And most of the time, these guys go on political rants more so than they tell political jokes. There's a big difference.

Well, I didn't specifically say you.

It stops being funny to you. If they made you laugh before, then they're funny, you just stopped liking the contents of their jokes.

I'm not crazy about political humor either but just because I'm over it doesn't mean those doing political humor aren't funny.

Most of you guys would be fawning all over Colbert if he were a mouthpiece for the right because.....he's funny and you'd like the contents of his jokes.
no, he's not funny.

Reactions: BreatheUT
It stops being funny to you. If they made you laugh before, then they're funny, you just stopped liking the contents of their jokes.

I'm not crazy about political humor either but just because I'm over it doesn't mean those doing political humor aren't funny.

Most of you guys would be fawning all over Colbert if he were a mouthpiece for the right because.....he's funny and you'd like the contents of his jokes.

Colbert has never been funny. I have never liked him regardless of his political ideology.

Colbert has never been funny. I have never liked him regardless of his political ideology.
I don't watch any of them...I did really like when Fallon did the Two Neils with Neil Young and the acoustic stuff he does with The Roots is neat...we were listening to KidsPlace Live on Sirius and the DJ mentioned once that Fallon would package some of the kid friendly versions and let them use it royalty free...also remember reading that he and his sis led a pretty sheltered life growing up

Last edited:
Not sure why thats the response you decided to go with, but its wrong anyway. At least in TN.

Liberals think kids should be able to change their genders at will and firmly believe in a woman’s right to choose. So it’s pretty safe to assume our progressive society would have little issue with a girl aborting.

No, they’re not that funny. Opinions vary.

If you believe "they used to be funny" like so many here said, then your own opinion varied based on politics. That's my point. If you never found them funny, then I'm not talking to you.

If you believe "they used to be funny" like so many here said, then your own opinion varied based on politics. That's my point. If you never found them funny, then I'm not talking to you.

Fair enough. And I love good political jokes regardless of who it’s pointed at. I have lmao at many directed at Trump. I think why many don’t find them funny is that it’s not just the occasional joke or poking fun, but has turned into a 24/7 diatribe that veers way off course from comedy. If you haven’t seen the Donald Trump roast on Comedy Central before he ran for President….it was brutal and hilarious, in many cases vulgar. I mean, it’s bad. In fact all those roasts are.

I always thought George Carlin was hilarious. Then I went to see him in Vegas, and he just wasn't. Guy we were sitting next to said Carlin had changed after the death of his wife, become more bitter. His routine came across as more of a rant than actual comedy. So your premise of once funny always funny is complete BS IMO.

I always thought George Carlin was hilarious. Then I went to see him in Vegas, and he just wasn't. Guy we were sitting next to said Carlin had changed after the death of his wife, become more bitter. His routine came across as more of a rant than actual comedy. So your premise of once funny always funny is complete BS IMO.

Lol

Back to Fallon……..I gotta go with Huff on this. Maybe those conversations between the girl and Jimmy happened, and maybe they didn’t. He was a notorious alcoholic who quite possibly would have been drunk when he talked to this girl at parties. I’d like for their to be something concrete before writing him off as a creeper.

Back to Fallon……..I gotta go with Huff on this. Maybe those conversations between the girl and Jimmy happened, and maybe they didn’t. He was a notorious alcoholic who quite possibly would have been drunk when he talked to this girl at parties. I’d like for their to be something concrete before writing him off as a creeper.

Maybe Sanz is a creeper and that's why SNL's successful peeps don't work with him. Nobody seems to have distanced themselves from Fallon.

Reactions: davethevol
Tried exponentially harder than the USSR. Plus our goal was retaliatory and progressive in nature, unlike their plight there. We'll always have responsibility to help wherever we can. There's no one but the US. It's why China will never challenge us militarily. They know the consequences

Then let's accept more refugees

VN Store

Back