Joe Biden-Gaffes or something more

It affected black voters more why? Because they missed more elections than white people.
For one thing, there is nothing about not participating in prior elections which disqualifies an otherwise eligible voter, from voting again. It just means that they need to register all over again... which takes time. That is the point of these types of laws - to make the process as difficult and time-consuming as possible for the select people being targeted. In the state of Georgia, the person doing the purging, was also a candidate in an election itself (which is an obvious conflict of interest). Kemp targeted predominantly black districts for the enforcement of this law, because he needed low black voter turnout in order to win.

You really believe that Barack Obama's Vice President for 8 years is prejudiced against African-Americans? Or is it more likely that you don't like Joe Biden anyway, and that you are just seizing upon an opening for a purely political attack? To use an old conservative line: THIS IS FAKE OUTRAGE. If you cared anything at all about racism, you wouldn't defend Donald Trump as much as you have (over Charlottesville and other such dumb things he has said and done).

For the record, even Donald Trump's current press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, said that Donald Trump was a racist back in 2016. She said this on CNN and the video of that comment is readily available on YouTube. This "Joe Biden is a racist" crap is not a winning strategy for Team Trump.
Are you black? If not, then your opinion doesn’t matter.

I don't believe that there was a higher percentage of black voters in Georgia "not following the correct procedures" than was the case for white voters. A law was selectively enforced by Brian Kemp for the benefit of Brian Kemp. In order to win the election for governor, Kemp knew that he needed low black voter turnout, and when it didn't look like he was going to get it, he used his power as the Georgia Secretary of State to target predominantly black population districts for voter registration roll purges, by way of a "use it or lose it" law.
This is a revisionist narrative. Kemp still won by 2 points despite of a surge in black voter turnout. You can argue about the law, but it wasn't going to account for a 50,000+ margin of victory.

For one thing, there is nothing about not participating in prior elections which disqualifies an otherwise eligible voter, from voting again. It just means that they need to register all over again... which takes time. That is the point of these types of laws - to make the process as difficult and time-consuming as possible for the select people being targeted. In the state of Georgia, the person doing the purging, was also a candidate in an election itself (which is an obvious conflict of interest). Kemp targeted predominantly black districts for the enforcement of this law, because he needed low black voter turnout in order to win.
Please show proof only majority black districts were purged. If you can you win the argument.

This is a revidionist narrative. Kemp still won by 2 points despite of a surge in black voter turnout. You can argue about the law, but it wasn't going to account for a 50,000+ margin of victory.
Not even the point. A candidate in any election should not be the same person who is responsible for purging voter registration rolls for that election. It presents an obvious conflict of interest.

Not even the point. A candidate in any election should not be the same person who is responsible for purging voter registration rolls for that election. It presents an obvious conflict of interest.
That's a debatable point. But the argument that Kemp won because of the purge just isn't very likely statistically and black turnout surged regardless.

That's a debatable point. But the argument that Kemp won because of the purge just isn't statistically possible.
That is not an argument which I have made... and it's not debatable that a candidate in an election should not also be someone assigned with purging the voter registration rolls for that same election. It definitely constitutes a conflict of interest.

Just like most things above a 3rd grade level of comprehension..... you didn’t get it
Yes, I did. You were doing the old Ross Perot "you people" gag... also seen in "Tropic Thunder" by Alpa Chino and the guy Robert Downey Jr played - Kurt Lazarus. You're just not as clever or funny as you think you are.

Yes, I did. You were doing the old Ross Perot "you people" gag... also seen in "Tropic Thunder" by Alpa Chino and the guy Robert Downey Jr played - Kurt Lazarus. You're just not as clever or funny as you think you are.
I see your Memorial Day is off to a butt hurt start..... I hope it improves

Reactions: 37L1
That is not an argument which I have made...
It may have been an offhand remark, but you asserted...

. In order to win the election for governor, Kemp knew that he needed low black voter turnout...
Yet, GA had a surge in black turnout but Kemp still won by 2%.

I don't particularly like Brian Kemp and didn't vote for him, but Abrams' stolen election narrative is BS. The state is headed purple, but she was a little weak as a candidate and didn't get it done.

Please show proof only majority black districts were purged. If you can you win the argument.

@BowlBrother85 This is the same thing I was asking for. Show us that he only targeted specific districts. Show us he did something other than execute the law as written that fell under his scope of responsibility.

As Hog said, shoe the proof and win the argument.

Reactions: hog88
Neither candidate can play the racist card or the sexual harassment card. That alone will make this interesting to watch, even though the outcome sucks regardless.
They’ll both play both cards on the other and get indignant when the other plays both cards on them. However I expect Biden to completely lose his cool and grab his walker and try to take a swing at Trump with it when Trump presses on Hunter. These are going to be the Jerry Springer debates and they are going to be solid gold TV.

@BowlBrother85 This is the same thing I was asking for. Show us that he only targeted specific districts. Show us he did something other than execute the law as written that fell under his scope of responsibility.

As Hog said, shoe the proof and win the argument.

I refuse to let him “ shoe” the truth , there will be no truth shoeing in this thread mr .

Reactions: Wireless1
That is not an argument which I have made... and it's not debatable that a candidate in an election should not also be someone assigned with purging the voter registration rolls for that same election. It definitely constitutes a conflict of interest.
It is exactly the argument you made. You claim Kemp suppressed the black vote and he won. The implication is clear, he only won due to lower black vote turnout. And GA Vol already called your BS on that made up point.

Reactions: 37L1
Not yet...

Generally speaking, it is frowned upon by black folks when a white person suggests what “blackness” entails...like who to vote for. Talking in a black dialect while doing so is worse, considering the stakes.

It’s amazing this election will come down to two candidates who have the innate ability to say the wrong thing at the absolute worst time.

This is not the first time Joe has done this.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back