Josh Heupel emerges (old thread)

If it's Heupel it's a travesty to Tennessee football. My God if you wanna go get one of your boys get Leipold instead. At least that guys a proven winner. Heupel makes me enter the fan transfer portal and I guess I'll be a fan of Iowa State, Navy, and Coastal Carolina for now.
I wasn’t a fan of hiring Heupel until seeing this. Bye

Stop! This is why no one even wants to get in the mix here. Everyone said that Schiano protest was about his time at Penn State, turns out that absolute bullsh!t because you guys wanna run around like a bunch of 5 year olds screaming because you didn't get a toy at the store. Good lord, STFU and go on somewhere. Go burn your house down if you're that mad. Schiano this guy, grow the hell up!

So you are offended that on a freakin FORUM made to voice fans thoughts, that after being fed so much BullSh@t for so long......you don't like the fact that we as a group are fed up and a bit angry? Listen, our Schiano extraction was an uprising and reaction from a pack of lies and being taken for absolute granted for too long. If you don't wish to see this kind of post, then YOU go somewhere else. A loyal fanbase that dares to question how this program is being led is ok in my book. These are the same fans that will build a damned monument for a guy who comes in here and just wins the East. GTFO

Reactions: iluvsmesumdooley
Napier turned down Auburn, will get a big job, arrow pointing up. Born in TN, huge ties to recruiting in Ga, would do very well at TN.

have you seen that confirmed or is that the rumor? people were saying Bill Clark turned them down to but he never got an offer - they just had some conversations

Why is everyone crying? First of all, we don’t even know if this is true. Second of all, it’s possible that no proven guy wants to come here. Out of the unproven guys, huepel seems like a decent hire.
Because he seems to be on a downward trend after inheriting a great team. Kinda Mark Helfrich-ish. Maybe he’s better than I’m giving him credit for

Reactions: RockyTop140
If it's Heupel it's a travesty to Tennessee football. My God if you wanna go get one of your boys get Leipold instead. At least that guys a proven winner. Heupel makes me enter the fan transfer portal and I guess I'll be a fan of Iowa State, Navy, and Coastal Carolina for now.
giphy (27).gif

Reactions: Pacer92
I wonder if Danny White has leaked certain info to people in the inner circle then seeing where it ends up.
If I was being paid like the greatest AD besides Vandy for the 3rd straight day (including the Lord’s day), I would most definitely conduct scientific experiments like this just to eff with people to see who I can trust not to leak information that will become publicly available as soon as I let the marketing department know the name I just spent $miyuns$ on whilst I kick ass and take names on all my other tasks.

Reactions: white65
I would think White knows his job is on the line if he hires Heupel since he should be able to assess his quality better than almost anyone. If it is JH that either means White knows something we don't or he's rolling the dice and hoping 3-4 years of UT salary is enough to get by on.

So you are offended that on a freakin FORUM made to voice fans thoughts, that after being fed so much BullSh@t for so long......you don't like the fact that we as a group are fed up and a bit angry? Listen, our Schiano extraction was an uprising and reaction from a pack of lies and being taken for absolute granted for too long. If you don't wish to see this kind of post, then YOU go somewhere else. A loyal fanbase that dares to question how this program is being led is ok in my book. These are the same fans that will build a damned monument for a guy who comes in here and just wins the East. GTFO
Amen. If we want mediocrity then fine. But leave the SEC and joing the ACC. Or better yet, go to UCF’s old conference since apparently we are the Orange Knights now.

So, UT makes a universally praised hire in Danny White. They pay him an obscene amount to prove that they have unrestrained confidence in him. While White's job isn't solely dependent on this hire, there's no doubt that the administration spent the money because they were convinced he'd nail it. What does he do with that mandate? He hires the guy that's been slowly pissing away the very reason that everyone thought the world of Danny White.

This can't be real life, can it?

Reactions: RockyTop411

VN Store

Back