Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed away

Not even worthy of retort
It's amazing what the right wing media can do.
They have you guys convinced that cities are burning, vigilante justice is rampant, Antifa is running wild, and BLM is a commie plot to destroy the country.
The gullibility would be humorous if it weren't so damaging.

Reactions: NashVol11
They have you guys convinced that cities are burning, vigilante justice is rampant, Antifa is running wild, and BLM is a commie plot to destroy the country.

If I had a dollar for every time you said something smart ...... I'd be broke.

do you read any of your own doom posts? Seriously, a little self-reflection would be a worthwhile endeavor

Now luther do you have any idea how many YouTube videos there are of the left wing propaganda machine threads that have been started in here or tweeter posts that got you guys on the left to “ buy into something “ without facts , just rumors and unverified sources / high ranking officials?

Reactions: AM64
Now luther do you have any idea how many YouTube videos there are of the left wing propaganda machine threads that have been started in here or tweeter posts that got you guys on the left to “ buy into something “ without facts , just rumors and unverified sources / high ranking officials?
Oh it definitely works both ways, but the repubs are the Amazon of propaganda while the Dems are more Dollar General.

You really are nothing more than a clown troll account.
I thought it was one of my best analogies this month.
Amazon delivers directly to your door, anywhere/anytime, 24/7/365, and some people have become completely dependent on it-they get very little from anywhere else.
Whereas Dollar General you have to actually go there and you understand that what you are getting is probably kind of cheap.
Amazon is everywhere and effects everyone either directly or indirectly. Dollar General, not so much.

I though it was one of my best analogies this month.
Amazon delivers directly to your door, anywhere/anytime, 24/7/365, and some people have become completely dependent on it-they get very little from anywhere else.
Whereas Dollar General you have to actually go there and you understand that what you are getting is probably kind of cheap.
Whatever. Your idiocy is beneath any level of discourse.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
That's about the inability to consent not morality. You want them to legislate the gay away

Yet, you have no problems allowing a 12yr old wanting to change his sex because he thinks he's a girl? Or a 13yr old who wants an abortion.

Sorry, it all comes down to morality whether its sex or stealing, it's morality. Sad that yocan't t understand that. You want to pray pedophilia in? Most pagens have no issues with that by the way

Reactions: AM64
Yet, you have no problems allowing a 12yr old wanting to change his sex because he thinks he's a girl? Or a 13yr old who wants an abortion.

Sorry, it all comes down to morality whether its sex or stealing, it's morality. Sad that yocan't t understand that. You want to pray pedophilia in? Most pagens have no issues with that by the way
I have no problem with those things? You need govt to tell you stealing is wrong? Your posts get dumber by the day ( which is a monumental task)

I'm thinking maybe you missed the joke.
Hint: post count
images

VN Store

Back