Justin Worley to start against Austin Peay

It doesnt make a damn who the quarterback is we got to be able to run the ball for 150, against the good, my grandmother could start against AP and we would still win, and she died in 91.

Ive got a whole list of people who's information I take with a grain of salt now.

I take heat for doubting DP but if people would pay attention he goes off reports "You wont be able to see Tennesse it'll be small above numbers funny how the obvious is overlooked on here.

It doesnt make a damn who the quarterback is we got to be able to run the ball for 150, against the good, my grandmother could start against AP and we would still win, and she died in 91.

You can't run the ball lying down.
You can't run it either from underground.
Yes, I know it was exaggeration, uh, innuendo
Stand up, terrypedigo, I'm talking to you.
Truth be told I agree with you and cite.
Whoever's our quarterback, we will be alright.

Last edited:
Agree. Who enters the game 2nd may tell more of the story of Summer practice. I'm pretty sure though that Worley was the guy all along.

The way to get the most out of players is to make them work hard and push themselves. New staff new system....making Worley fight and claw his way up to this point can only make him more mentally and physically prepared. Maybe find that innwr Gatorade Player of the Year winner inside him again.

Worley will start but Ferguson will play no question. We got two practice games before the real season starts to find our QB

If they blow a redshirt on either of the freshman in the first game it is very obvious IMO that there is no way they believe in Worley as a season long solution.

Regardless of who the starting QB is going to be, I still think we have a chance to go 4-8 or 5-7
Go Vols

In other words, we will know who our starting QB is by Florida. Worley will start, but for how long? I'll be surprised if he starts entire season.

Reactions: 1 person
You shoulda just said....A bunch of stuff may or may not happen, then based on those things, some more stuff may or may not happen.

That means, we just have to let it all play out.

You're trying to skip to the end of the novel. Maybe just read each page and enjoy it? :question:

If all 4 QBs play, then we are probably going to see one or two qbs transfer next year. Dobbs is the only one I don't see getting playing time but from all accounts he has been much better than the average freshman reporting to camp. I can think of worse problems to have.

If they blow a redshirt on either of the freshman in the first game it is very obvious IMO that there is no way they believe in Worley as a season long solution.

No sir. You need more than 2 qb's with some degree of readiness. Leave the redshirt on one, but for the other, what better game than AP to give a true freshman a few snaps in college ball? :question:

"Are ready to take over"?

WTH how could they be ready later if they aren't now?

Simms/Bray situation all over. Let the less talented upperclassman take you through a couple of tough games as the starter while the younger more talented freshman gets his feet wet and gets settled in.

VN Store

Back