Kavanaugh Confirmation

Sorry, we're not embarrassed. We're a little slow to the Machiavellian Olympics, but Mitch is teaching us well how they're played.

Oh come on you mean you didn’t learn anything from your coach Harry Reid ? I’m having a hard time believing that because the Republicans learned lot from him . 😉

Frankly, I'm more concerned about his expansion of the 2nd Amendment, gutting of organized labor and campaign finance views than Roe v. Wade.

So you are worried about everything the Conservatives have been trying to do with every judge they’ve put on the bench ? Understandable , we would have to rescan your donkey card to make sure it wasn’t a fake ID if you weren’t . I agree with you on Roe v Wade this time but if RBG goes down in the near future that case will be hotter than it was when it ruled on the first time .

Time to get this guy on the court. Liberal policy will be frozen or set back DECADES. Trump will have his greatest victory that not even impeachment or dreams of Russian collusion will ever be able to alter.

NY Senator Kirsten Gillibrand:
“I think he’s a dangerous nominee,” Gillibrand said. “I think he’s dangerous for women.”
“I think he intends to criminalize abortion in this country,” Gillibrand. “I don’t think he will protect women in this country.”

Typical

Reactions: volfanjustin
NY Senator Kirsten Gillibrand:
“I think he’s a dangerous nominee,” Gillibrand said. “I think he’s dangerous for women.”
“I think he intends to criminalize abortion in this country,” Gillibrand. “I don’t think he will protect women in this country.”

Typical

So with all the things that he could do this as a Supreme Court Justice , the most important and first thing that comes to this wingnuts mind is a voluntary procedure that is 100% a woman’s choice ? This is how he’s a danger to women ? SMH

Next you'll tell us he's a card carrying member of the Internet Research Agency's #WalkAway movement. Yep, totally convinced here.

Lol. Democrats could actually use the Constitution as toilet paper and you would still be proud of them as long as they wiped it on Trumps face. Sorry your party has turned you guys into complete jokes since 2016. But what do you expect from a party that has Hillary Clinton and Maxine Waters as members.

So liberals mocked conservatives in the past that dressed up in 1700s clothing at rallies.

But women who wear robes based on a tv show? That's brave.
And how many conservatives who thought the 1700's clothing was brilliant have mocked the women from yesterday?

By the way, one is pretty cool and the other is just stupid.....you decide.

If Kamala Harris had anything on him, it would have been splattered all over the news this morning.

His answers are going to be used against him, so he wants to be clear and precise in his answer. He can't do that with a broad question. She even tells him to "be sure about your answer", but can't give him specific information.

Looks to me that they just want him to say he didn't talk to anyone, then question his legitimacy when an "anonymous source" says he talked with someone about the case.

Has anyone watched it? Good example of protesters interrupting.

[youtube]

I wasn't aware that they disrupted the hearings.
Have you watched it? There's a video posted above.

Carla from Silver Spring, Maryland, who did not share her last name, donned her red cape and white bonnet on Tuesday and Wednesday to protest Kavanaugh's nomination.
She indicated that later in the day she planned to take off her outfit to go inside the hearing room to protest.
"I'm hoping I get arrested," she said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/05/politics/kavanaugh-hearing-protests/index.html

Last edited:
Have you watched it? There's a video posted above.

I watched it live yesterday.

"Have you ever talked with anyone from this law firm about it?"

"Is there a specific person you have in mind?" (implying he has talked about it, but really unsure if this person was employed by that law firm)

"It's a very specific question."

"Can you tell me who specifically?"

"I see you don't want to answer..."

No, it was BS. Yeah, he likely has talked to folks about it. Who hasn't? But she wouldn't give specifics for her "specific" question which made it seem like an evasive answer from him.

She's a turd and one of the problems in Washington.

I watched it live yesterday.

"Have you ever talked with anyone from this law firm about it?"

"Is there a specific person you have in mind?" (implying he has talked about it, but really unsure if this person was employed by that law firm)

"It's a very specific question."

"Can you tell me who specifically?"

"I see you don't want to answer..."

No, it was BS. Yeah, he likely has talked to folks about it. Who hasn't? But she wouldn't give specifics for her "specific" question which made it seem like an evasive answer from him.

She's a turd and one of the problems in Washington.

It reminded me of "hostile insecure girlfriend" tactics.

Lol. Democrats could actually use the Constitution as toilet paper and you would still be proud of them as long as they wiped it on Trumps face. Sorry your party has turned you guys into complete jokes since 2016. But what do you expect from a party that has Hillary Clinton and Maxine Waters as members.
Yeah, it's awful that the Democrats have 2 sitting members of Congress currently under indictment for corruption. Oh wait....

If Kamala Harris had anything on him, it would have been splattered all over the news this morning.

Doing a little more digging on this. Evidently, in a letter to Mueller in 2017 Kasowitz cited a dissent from Kavanaugh that addressed the scope of the president's pardon powers. Theory is that Kavanough may have provided some as of yet undisclosed advice to Kasowitz on this issue.

Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings Day 3: Abortion Documents Take Center Stage :: WRAL.com

Kamala Harris’s mysterious Kasowitz question during the Kavanaugh hearings, explained

Doing a little more digging on this. Evidently, in a letter to Mueller in 2017 Kasowitz cited a dissent from Kavanaugh that addressed the scope of the president's pardon powers. Theory is that Kavanough may have provided some as of yet undisclosed advice to Kasowitz on this issue.

Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings Day 3: Abortion Documents Take Center Stage :: WRAL.com

Kamala Harris’s mysterious Kasowitz question during the Kavanaugh hearings, explained

So... rumors and innuendo?

That looks good for a 30 second soundbite.

Reactions: volfanjustin

Thank you so much for really digging in on this, I have been waiting for you to really dig in on this. Thanks for your hard work. I have now seen enough and this nominee should not get approved.

He'd still get confirmed if it came out he was a male gigolo dancer in Tijuana turning tricks for ISIS members and doing lines of coke off of Stormy Daniels derriere while throwing up Hitler salutes.
You can thank your boy Harry Reid.

Oh, and elections have consequences.

Reactions: AirVol

VN Store

Back