Kavanaugh Confirmation

So if Booker releases a document it can result in his being removed from the senate? Sounds like a gauntlet to me.

Reactions: AirVol
Neither did that. I was pointing out how ridiculous his comment was given the situation of GOP Congressmen Chris Collin's and Duncan Hunter's being arrested for corruption.
what's Maxine up for? I thought she was just an idiot?

Do you have a point or do you just like wallowing in the stupid hole with your buddies?
just trying to figure out what is going on. I have no issues with saying "my" side has some dumb moments. I do too. life is better when we can admit it and work to get better from it.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
When is Booker T resigning, since he knowingly broke the rules? I’ll give him 5 stars for outsmarting Harris for the dumbest move yet.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
He has just proven that the senate cannot be trusted with confidential information. He needs to go by COB today.

Oh, but I guess he will be fine since confidential information is meaningless to Democrits

Democrats continue to lay groundwork for future republican actions that will come back to bite them.

Point one in the counter campaign to Booker will be he was unfit for the Senate and cast out by them.

VN Store

Back