Kavanaugh Confirmation

Disagreeing with racial set-asides at the DOT, securing airports after 9/11 before a solid race-neutral screening process is in place, & questioning the legality of granting benefits to native Hawaiians based solely on ethnicity. That's a summary of the “bombshell” emails. In other words, Democrats have nothing.

Disagreeing with racial set-asides at the DOT, securing airports after 9/11 before a solid race-neutral screening process is in place, & questioning the legality of granting benefits to native Hawaiians based solely on ethnicity. That's a summary of the “bombshell” emails. In other words, Democrats have nothing.
lol. Jackwagon torpedoes his own future political career in some misguided and dumb self martyrdom. Ya know just when I think the left can't do anything more stupid they have people go and do this and totally not redeem themselves.

Senator Leahy spent 30 minutes arguing over the subject line of an email about attending a hearing from 15 years ago. That was his gotcha moment? there’s is grasping at straws and then there's this.

Last edited:
Senator Leahy spent a 30 minutes arguing over the subject line of an email about attending a hearing from 15 years ago. That was his gotcha moment? there’s is grasping at straws and then there's this.
He just wanted to say stole a bunch of times as his gotcha.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
So apparently these docs Booker is grandstanding on we’re already cleared for public viewing? Hahahahahaha!! Booker just wanted to grand stand! What a self righteous damn idiot!!

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Silence from the libs on here. They must be getting their talking points from Wolf.

Booker should not release anything which is protected by the rules. While I agree with him that these emails do not implicate national security so its hard to see why they were held back, that is not his call to make. I chastise Trump for basically ignoring the rules and doing what he wants, anyway, in spite of the rules, and so will do the same here. If Booker released emails which by rule were exempt, then he should be penalized accordingly.

It's kamalamala....i can't say anything nice about that woman.

Well, she’s fairly attractive. Outside of that, I agree - not a fan. I’m assuming, based on your avatar, you enjoy a nice bourbon. Kind of like Harvey Penick used to say, “If you play golf, you’re my friend.” Bourbon and golf are interchangeable in my world.

And how many conservatives who thought the 1700's clothing was brilliant have mocked the women from yesterday?

By the way, one is pretty cool and the other is just stupid.....you decide.

Interpretation: One is stupid because I don't like what they have to say, one is pretty cool because I agree with their stance

Can you imagine if Trump gets to name Ruth Vader's replacement? I would take a vacation just to sit at home and watch that s show from the far left
It will be this on steroids.

crying%2Bgirld%252C%2BTrump%2Boptimize.gif

Spineless pansies. They cleared the documents that Booker released.

I guess his threats worked.

Sometimes I really despise the Republican leadership

Well, she’s fairly attractive. Outside of that, I agree - not a fan. I’m assuming, based on your avatar, you enjoy a nice bourbon. Kind of like Harvey Penick used to say, “If you play golf, you’re my friend.” Bourbon and golf are interchangeable in my world.

Attractive? If you Meant 20 years ago I would agree with you.

Can you imagine if Trump gets to name Ruth Vader's replacement? I would take a vacation just to sit at home and watch that s show from the far left
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

VN Store

Back