Kentucky vs #6 Ole Miss

Could the same be true of Ole Miss though?
This was the first team Ole Miss played that wasn’t a cupcake. We just saw what Ole Miss really is.

It’s certainly possible that the rankings and praise got to their heads and they just assumed they could cake walk Kentucky.

I think it’s both, Ole Miss isn’t as good as they thought and they let that belief get to their heads.

Can’t forget that this is college ball anything can happen. Lest you forget that NIU beat Notre Dame this year. Notre Dane certainly is more talented than NIU but they still lost.

Sometimes all it takes is overlooking an opponent

Nothing is perfect and someone will be upset no matter what. That just seems like a classic "exception that proves the rule situation" to me.
It's only related to defensive players faking an injury to stop a fast break offense. Nothing to do with quarterback or running back. That should've been obvious to him.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
So if Ole Miss’s QB didn’t decide to do…whatever you call that on the offsides penalty…and had just run out of bounds or slid, how much closer would that kick have been?

Dart looked terrible today. He took that sack that was unbelievably stupid and then on the free play you have to take a shot downfield.

Nothing is perfect and someone will be upset no matter what. That just seems like a classic "exception that proves the rule situation" to me.
I'm not opposed to holding them out for the series but teams will just use guys that easy subs be it a TE or WR or wherever depth is good.

It also doesn't deal with UT's extra point or FG flop. What rest of the series?

Someone like Kiffin who is obviously mocking the system should be dealt with via fines, but he'd argue correctly that lots of schools do it, including us.

Happy trails to Ole Miss. Think they will drop out of the top 10? 😉 They will have a tough time gaining ground with their soft schedule. Play only Georgia of better conference teams.
Yes, now they will with the loss.

They also still play Oklahoma and LSU…pretty much their schedule is about the same level as Missouri’s schedule that everyone keeps giving them grief over (but for whatever reason no one gives Ole Miss grief over theirs).

The fire extinguisher celebrations, dunking the ball in the mini goal in endzone, faking injuries. Couldn’t have happened to a more low rent scumbag program. Piss on Ole Miss

Reactions: Sudden Impact

VN Store

Back