Kentucky vs #6 Ole Miss

I'm not opposed to holding them out for the series but teams will just use guys that easy subs be it a TE or WR or wherever depth is good.

It also doesn't deal with UT's extra point or FG flop. What rest of the series?

Someone like Kiffin who is obviously mocking the system should be dealt with via fines, but he'd argue correctly that lots of schools do it, including us.
Clock does not run on an extra point so a delay has no bearing on the game. If your gonna do, that is the time.

I think it's safe to say that Ole Miss was massively overrated. They play a team with a decent defense and their offense gets completely shut down.

Yup. That stat padded against cupcakes. This is the down side of starting off against 4 weak teams, you probably always want an early season test.

Clock does not run on an extra point so a delay has no bearing on the game. If your gonna do, that is the time.
I agree that's the "more ethical" time to put a guy on the ground and buy a little time for the D because we score quickly.

With injuries, I'm pretty sure the legal staff at the SEC is very uncomfortable with "punishing" teams for being "extra cautious" about "injuries."

I'm not, BTW, arguing that Kiffin isn't a prick for using it like he does. He is.

VN Store

Back