Keystone Pipeline - a red line?

Well, I guess I could share an apartment with 9 other guys and cut costs, but a 500 sq foot apartment in Manhattan will buy an apartment building on the beach in Florida.

You are really something..

One of my wife's old coworkers recently moved from NYC to Gallatin. She lived in a less than 1000 sq ft apartment and barely got by with 2 kids. She now has a 2500-3000sq ft house on the same salary.

Reactions: 1 person
One of my wife's old coworkers recently moved from NYC to Gallatin. She lived in a less than 1000 sq ft apartment and barely got by with 2 kids. She now has a 2500-3000sq ft house on the same salary.

Why would you want a home that big?

If they're working at McDonald's for sure.

Retirement is their responsibility. If you can't find a job that pays enough for you to contribute to your own retirement, perhaps you need to look at your own finances.

What difference does that make?

All this discussion about the increased cost of living...a lot of it is increase in what people believe they should have. Cell phones, the increasing size of homes, etc.

All this discussion about the increased cost of living...a lot of it is increase in what people believe they should have. Cell phones, the increasing size of homes, etc.

And?

Do you need a definition of cost of living?

3000 sq foot is what is needed for a single mom with 2 kids?

...and you guys claim it's the poor who have a sense of entitlement

Sense of entitlement? If I can afford it, that's not entailment, if I can't afford it but think I deserve it, that's entitlement!

And?

Do you need a definition of cost of living?

So because Americans now consume more, they cost of living is more? I have a hard time accepting that. You can't live in a 3000 sq ft home and complain about the cost of living.

No matter how far off topic you want to drag this 8188, the fact still remains Obama made a ***** move and would veto a bill that would create American jobs.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back