Keystone Pipeline - a red line?

So because Americans now consume more, they cost of living is more? I have a hard time accepting that. You can't live in a 3000 sq ft home and complain about the cost of living.

Let me help you out.

cost of living

Examples
Word Origin
noun
1. the average cost of food, clothing, and other necessary or usual goods and services paid by a person, family, etc., or considered as a standard by the members of a group.

Reactions: 1 person
So what? Not enough jobs to justify it? Come on now tell us your objections.

I just told you the 40k estimate is not the same as most estimates. And my major objection is the seizure of private land, which we've already discussed.

I just told you the 40k estimate is not the same as most estimates. And my major objection is the seizure of private land, which we've already discussed.

And we've already discussed how the land deals work.

It's not being siezed, it's being leased and they will be well compensated and they will still be able to use it

And we've already discussed how the land deals work.

And we've already discussed multiple examples were private land was taken from american citizens who did not want to sell, by a Canadian company.

:thud:

Kinda like you're definition of cost of living?

"My cost of living has increased because I now want a larger house than I wanted last year and my cell phone doesn't have enough data :(."

No matter how far off topic you want to drag this 8188, the fact still remains Obama made a ***** move and would veto a bill that would create American jobs.

Yep those 35 jobs really deserve all this attention. I bet we could create 35 jobs in one hour just by fixing our tax system. Keep on eating up what they serve you.

Reactions: 1 person
Or our infrastructure

But that would cost US money. Rewriting an unjust law costs US zero money.

Infrastructure should definitely be more of a concern than repealing wall street regulations, making sure our borders stay unsecure to fill a prison quota, and suing Colorado because they choose to let their citizens smoke a plant.

Our reps seriously suck a fat one.

That 40,000 came from the State Department you jackwagon.

Yep those 35 jobs really deserve all this attention. I bet we could create 35 jobs in one hour just by fixing our tax system. Keep on eating up what they serve you.

Which part of

40,000 TEMPORARY JOBS

did you not understand?

Agreed. We should stop public funding of high speed rail boondoggles and focus on the infrastructure that's proven to be reliable and usable by everybody. Roads.

Haha come on, why wouldn't you support a proven system used in other countries? Is it because you don't live near an urban area and would never see the benefit?

I bet gates and buffet could fund high speed rail and never miss a beat. We could ask them I suppose?

VN Store

Back