Kim Davis

Take a real good look at Congress, she would fit right in.

Singing "Nearer My God to Thee" and threatening to shut down the government over Planned Parenthood videos. Can you imagine her and Palin on the same stage? The horror!

And count her as a vote against Boehner's speakership.

Reactions: 1 person
Singing "Nearer My God to Thee" and threatening to shut down the government over Planned Parenthood videos. Can you imagine her and Palin on the same stage? The horror!

And count her as a vote against Boehner's speakership.

She is a flaming liberal democrat. Coutts her as a vote against Miss Nancy's leadership.

CNN is airing a lesbian couple purchasing their marriage license in Moorehead, KY now.

She is a flaming liberal democrat. Coutts her as a vote against Miss Nancy's leadership.

She's one of those "I'm a Democrat because my Daddy is a Democrat".

Always be wary of an adult who still calls their dad, daddy.

Before starting her workday, Davis appeared defiant, saying she will not issue any marriage licenses that go against her religious beliefs -- but she left the door open for her deputies to continue giving out marriage licenses to same-sex couples as long as those documents do not have Davis' name or title on them.
The marriage license that the couple received said "pursuant to federal court order" on it, and instead of listing Davis' name and Rowan County, it says city of Morehead, the county seat.

Kim Davis stands ground, but couple get license - CNNPolitics.com

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back