Kim Davis

"I like Florida, I do not like Floridians. Your Floridians are nothin like Florida." -Barknoxbrawler

I like Tennessee. I hate that damned annoying Ricky Top song. You are like a bunch of 5 year olds, repeating it over and over just because you know its annoying. You used to do it when you scored touchdowns. Now that it is so rare that you score, you seem to do it every time you run a play and don't get a penalty. Yay.

--LG

Reactions: 1 person
I like Tennessee. I hate that damned annoying Ricky Top song. You are like a bunch of 5 year olds, repeating it over and over just because you know its annoying. You used to do it when you scored touchdowns. Now that it is so rare that you score, you seem to do it every time you run a play and don't get a penalty. Yay.

--LG

flatack.0.gif

Reactions: 2 people

--LG

You can make fun of this state. You can make fun of our ability to pronounce things properly. But when you bring Rocky Top into this..... Your asking for it. Thems fighen words boyee!

--LG

Talk about rarely scoring...

So she was a Democrat because she liked all the free government handouts and lack of fiscal responsibility, but the Republican hatred of those that sin differently really appealed to Mrs Davis.

Reactions: 5 people
She says the Democratic Party deserted her & wouldn't have anything to do w/her. I don't know why anyone would support such a vile group of people as the Democrats.

Only one small problem with your post. The GOP is just as vile a group of people as the Democrats.

Reactions: 6 people
Only one small problem with your post. The GOP is just as vile a group of people as the Democrats.

No doubt about that truth Gramps. But it was a Republican (Mike Huckabee) that was w/her the whole step of the way (in & out of jail). He showed love compassion & acceptance for her & has helped her more than any Democrat would.

No doubt about that truth Gramps. But it was a Republican (Mike Huckabee) that was w/her the whole step of the way (in & out of jail). He showed love compassion & acceptance for her & has helped her more than any Democrat would.

He was trying to save his floundering campaign by going all in on pandering to the religious right.

Reactions: 5 people

LOL, are you insane?

He used her! He doesn't give a crap about her, or anyone else for that matter. Huckabee is the poster boy for religious charlatans, using faith as a vehicle for worldly goods and power. He is as narcissist as they come.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back