Knoxville Mayor attends Drag Queen Christmas

My kids would see none of them. There is no “rather”.

Are you pushing for kids to interact with perverts or ….oh nevermind, there is no “or”.
Exactly. Why in the world is there even a comparison? I cannot fathom people trying to justify this behavior as normal, and then acting like we are the problem. We all sin, but those justifying their sinful behavior and with zero remorse prove just how far gone we are as a society.

This thread is literally single-handedly making me lose hope. Climate change, cow farts, the overthrow of the US government by unarmed protesters in fur coats and viking helmets, Trump being an a-hole.... I can understand how people take some of these stances.

However, if people can actually look at the pics and videos I provided and defend that children should be allowed in the show, I just can't accept that. We are different, and it's not reconcilable.

There are already laws regarding nudity, lewd behavior etc. on the books. I’m not seeing much of a solution proposed other than treating all drag shows as “sexual,” which is ridiculous

There are already laws regarding nudity, lewd behavior etc. on the books. I’m not seeing much of a solution proposed other than treating all drag shows as “sexual,” which is ridiculous
Those laws are not being forced in the name of inclusivity....idgaf if you LGBTQ, straight, whatever...you subject children to nudity or lewd behavior. Which happened at this show...they would be prosecuted... Do you agree?

Y'all are upset with Santos hiding behind the LGBqT banner lieing to get elected yet your defending LGBqT that are breaking the law..

Those laws are not being forced in the name of inclusivity....idgaf if you LGBTQ, straight, whatever...you subject children to nudity or lewd behavior. Which happened at this show...they would be prosecuted... Do you agree?

Y'all are upset with Santos hiding behind the LGBqT banner lieing to get elected yet your defending LGBqT that are breaking the law..

There was nudity at this show? When?

Are you not upset with fabricating an entire resume to get elected? Lol

There was nudity at this show? When?

Are you not upset with fabricating an entire resume to get elected? Lol
The exposed prostetic breast...and simulated sex act( lewd)....
As for o Santos. Absolutely I hold him to the same standard that Elizabeth Warren was allowed to claim she was native American and stole from indigenous people...do you not hold them In the same context?

Last edited:
As for o Santos. Absolutely I hold him to the same standard that Elizabeth Warren was allowed to claim she was native American and stole from indigenous people...do you not hold them In the same context?

None of that is nudity or remotely criminal; the pearl-clutching in here is something else.

Sure I do. Did she make up her resume, lie about going to college, lie about her mom dying on 9/11 etc.? In that case, they would be the same

Drawing a line between parading children around in makeup as “natural” and drag queens as “unnatural” shows what this is really about, which has nothing whatsoever to do with “protecting children”

In general, the cheerleaders and pageant participants are not trying to be the opposite sex.

By this definition, you can see the 'unnatural':

"involves performance whereby the intent is an undoing of gender norms through doing (or dressing) the part of the opposite"
drag queen | performance art

That’s not a word lol. Are Titans cheerleaders showing up at schools in tiny outfits “groomers” too? No, because it’s not “grooming” if Republicans are turned on.

What about beauty pageants? Well, that’s not grooming because uhh…we don’t talk about it

Exposed plastic boobs and a “simulated sex act” involving clothed people has your panties in a wad?

Reactions: NashVol11
In general, the cheerleaders and pageant participants are not trying to be the opposite sex.

By this definition, you can see the 'unnatural':

"involves performance whereby the intent is an undoing of gender norms through doing (or dressing) the part of the opposite"
drag queen | performance art
Making children look like adults is natural?

This thread is literally single-handedly making me lose hope. Climate change, cow farts, the overthrow of the US government by unarmed protesters in fur coats and viking helmets, Trump being an a-hole.... I can understand how people take some of these stances.

However, if people can actually look at the pics and videos I provided and defend that children should be allowed in the show, I just can't accept that. We are different, and it's not reconcilable.

After reading through this thread, I’m convinced that some of these boys that shave (they certainly aren’t men) could witness a grown man beating his wife or his children in a grocery store. I mean just beating the sh*t out of them, and some of these guys would just walk right on by and claim it’s none if their business. “Not my place to say anything”.

There is simply no conviction to stand up for right anymore.

Woman wants to kill her baby 36 weeks into the pregnancy. “Who am I to say anything? It’s her decision?”

Perverted men with prosthetic tits wanna push their evil lifestyle on 5 year olds. “Who am I to say anything? What about R rated movies?, der der”

These are the same guys pushing the women and babies overboard so they can float off in the life raft. Little boys! All of them.

After reading through this thread, I’m convinced that some of these boys that shave (they certainly aren’t men) could witness a grown man beating his wife or his children in a grocery store. I mean just beating the sh*t out of them, and some of these guys would just walk right on by and claim it’s none if their business. “Not my place to say anything”.

Woman wants to kill her baby 36 weeks into the pregnancy. “Who am I to say anything? It’s her decision?”

Perverted men with prosthetic tits wanna push their evil lifestyle on 5 year olds. “Who am I to say anything? What about R rated movies?, der der”

These are the same guys pushing the women and babies overboard so they can float off in the life raft. Little boys! All of them.

Beating women is an actual crime unlike “dancing too suggestively for my taste while being gay”

Reactions: ClearwaterVol

you’re a dope.

Your argument that this would be largely viewed as completely inappropriate for small children is reasonable. I certainly wouldn’t have taken my small child to this show.

However, trying to hold a theater criminally liable for parents who bring their children to a drag show is completely inconsistent with our stance on theatres that allow parents to bring children to see R rated movies.

The only real difference is that most R rated movies aren’t depicting LGBTQIA. So, just admit it’s the problem. You are terrified of the normalization of this segment of society.

You love strawmen

VN Store

Back