Knoxville Mayor attends Drag Queen Christmas

I'm in favor of protecting all children...and there are already laws to do so...the fact they are not enforced is the issue .

And yes that case is crazy interesting and I believe will set a huge precedent on how transgendered are viewed.. especially like we are discussing...what's the difference between a male with fake boob's and a female? Or whether said fake boobs can be removed?....
It’s from 2013

This is a good watch for anyone wanting to understand how fake and perverted our society has become.

Precedent is a prior example used as a guide for further similar events..so yea it a precedent set around how fake organs are viewed...now it hasn't been hit upon in court yet...Jacob Lee Bovia charged for exposed a fake penis...again viewed as real

That’s not how legal precedent works. The prostitution case isn’t an example of a dildo being “viewed as real” and Bovia got probation for disorderly conduct being way more disorderly than any drag queen at these shows

That’s not how legal precedent works. The prostitution case isn’t an example of a dildo being “viewed as real” and Bovia got probation for disorderly conduct being way more disorderly than any drag queen at these shows
I provided more example. Then just that.. And yes that's how legal precedent works....a series of events (ie arrests) involving in this case fake organs...people have been arrested for such... Now plea bargains etc will change the charges but the arrests still stand.
The prostitution case... If it wasn't viewed as real then she wasn't performing oral sex on the cop correct? And shouldn't have been arrested. Can't have it both ways

Umm which PG movies? Asking for research purposes only.
I think for nudity in a PG movie there can be no sexual connotation, medical examination, getting out of shower, etc. you can get an R rating with no nudity if the simulated sex is graphic enough

I provided more example. Then just that.. And yes that's how legal precedent works....a series of events (ie arrests) involving in this case fake organs...people have been arrested for such... Now plea bargains etc will change the charges but the arrests still stand.
The prostitution case... If it wasn't viewed as real then she wasn't performing oral sex on the cop correct? And shouldn't have been arrested. Can't have it both ways

It’s not how it works at all lol. You’d get laughed out of any courtroom trying to reach like this and any honest Republican lawyer would tell you the same thing. Shockingly, courts have standards beyond “oh someone else got charged in a case vaguely involving a dildo? Well GOTCHA, guess they’re all real now!”

This Ladies and Gentlemen..is our Health and Human Secretary. You cannot make it up.
You cannot deny grooming of impressionable young minds.

This Ladies and Gentlemen..is our Health and Human Secretary. You cannot make it up.
You cannot deny grooming of impressionable young minds.

1. No it’s not
2. You “cannot deny” that trans people are grooming kids because there’s a trans person vaguely in the department? No wonder conspiracy theories are so popular now

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
1. No it’s not
2. You “cannot deny” that trans people are grooming kids because there’s a trans person vaguely in the department? No wonder conspiracy theories are so popular now

Point 1. Excuse me..Assistant HHSS.
Point 2: Grooming.

Only a few more hours and you have to be nice…
I've got a wee dram of Lagavulin and a nice Padron fired up, so I'm starting my resolution early.

I appreciate 90% of y'all's discussion in this forum. Although most of us don't know each other in person, it's been nice to converse with people in this strange new world over the past 3 years. I hope I have returned the favor with some front line experience and info during the pandemic.

My word for '23 is "Gratitude." It just came to me a couple of nights ago. Think on that and consider for your own.

Making children look like adults is natural?

(oranges to oranges: of the 2 examples you gave: female dressing as a female, is natural << we're discussing one gender dressing as the opposite)

There are many types of defilement, and you've listed a 2nd and 3rd (I.e. you've alerted here to the potential of / let your notice be a warning to them). The OP Subject performance is assuredly defilement and unnatural (2 additional wrongs don't make the 1st right):

"involves performance whereby the intent is an undoing of gender norms through doing (or dressing) the part of the opposite sex."

Logically, as you obviously know the problems/potential problems of or with the 2 performances you listed, you should just proceed to start warning about the dangers and unnaturalism of the 1st.

VN Store

Back