Knoxville Mayor attends Drag Queen Christmas

So, all LGBTQIAs are pedos now.

That’s like saying all religious people are bigots.

This pearl-clutching is a repurposed version of “gay people are coming to convert your children” from like 50 years ago. Same cowards who don’t want to say they dislike gay/trans people at large and instead hide behind “protecting the children based on a higher calling from God” etc

This pearl-clutching is a repurposed version of “gay people are coming to convert your children” from like 50 years ago. Same cowards who don’t want to say they dislike gay/trans people at large and instead hide behind “protecting the children based on a higher calling from God” etc
I'm straight as an arrow and have ZERO problems with gay people. My problem is when they want to shove it in your face like it's a badge of honor or something to be lauded. Also I don't need drag Queens reading books to my children / grandchildren. Parents that allow that are sickos in my book.
God Bless America!#FJB

Reactions: davethevol
I'm straight as an arrow and have ZERO problems with gay people. My problem is when they want to shove it in your face like it's a badge of honor or something to be lauded. Also I don't need drag Queens reading books to my children / grandchildren. Parents that allow that are sickos in my book.
God Bless America!#FJB

"I have ZERO problems with gay people unless they don't act 'too gay', don't try to be accepted by society and don't get anywhere near any children" lol.

You included "children", who are presumably adults if you have grandchildren, so drag queens just can't be around...anyone? But other than that, ZERO problems

"I have ZERO problems with gay people unless they don't act 'too gay', don't try to be accepted by society and don't get anywhere near any children" lol.

You included "children", who are presumably adults if you have grandchildren, so drag queens just can't be around...anyone? But other than that, ZERO problems
Gay people and Drag Queens are in different categories in my book. Wear makeup, women's dresses, high heels in the PRIVACY of your own homes. Stay the F away from children. Shame on parents who take their children to these "shows".

I don't even like kids being at beaches where women wear revealing bathing suits. I issue is that is a male or female would get in trouble for lewd behavior or exposing themselves to a child then so to should drag queens. I promise if I wear a thong with a d*ck and balls imprint and ass cheek hanging out around kids I'm catching a charge period...should be the same for drag queens and transgender people . Equal treatment not special treatment

Reactions: LargeOrange1
I don't even like kids being at beaches where women wear revealing bathing suits. I issue is that is a male or female would get in trouble for lewd behavior or exposing themselves to a child then so to should drag queens. I promise if I wear a thong with a d*ck and balls imprint and ass cheek hanging out around kids I'm catching a charge period...should be the same for drag queens and transgender people . Equal treatment not special treatment

Seriously?

Stop being a wimp!

When my kids were young I’d rather them see some T&A than blood and gore violence.
See I'm the opposite...they will get simulated violence from cartoons. Mine were taught the difference between TV and reality. I prefer teching them the human body is a sacred thing. And to treat it with respect....so just a difference in opinions on what more impact to a child's mind.

See I'm the opposite...they will get simulated violence from cartoons. Mine were taught the difference between TV and reality. I prefer teching them the human body is a sacred thing. And to treat it with respect....so just a difference in opinions on what more impact to a child's mind.

The human body is G-d’s finest creation and shouldn’t be hidden.

Reactions: whodeycin85
God Bless America!#FJB

Shove it in your face like holding hands or other public displays of affection?

Reactions: NashVol11
Shove it in your face like holding hands or other public displays of affection?
No...like acting like fruit-loops, being so exaggerated with everything, ans basically saying "LOOK AT ME IM GAY AND SO SPECIAL". You are not special because you're gay...just like I'm not special because I'm straight. Gays deserve the exact rights as everyone else and NOTHING ELSE. Keep the freeeek show behind closed doors.

Reactions: davethevol
No...like acting like fruit-loops, being so exaggerated with everything, ans basically saying "LOOK AT ME IM GAY AND SO SPECIAL". You are not special because you're gay...just like I'm not special because I'm straight. Gays deserve the exact rights as everyone else and NOTHING ELSE. Keep the freeeek show behind closed doors.

Your concern is that gay people have MORE rights than everyone else? My goodness, idk how people say these things with a straight face

The right to say "look at me, I'm special" is probably the most important protection in the constitution, and you are guaranteed that right, too. Not just the gays.

VN Store

Back