Knoxville Mayor attends Drag Queen Christmas

You implied that article proved that this stuff was 'forced on you.'

The notion that this is being shoved down your throat is what's being contested here.

They shoved "the blacks" down their throats during integration too

Any time their delicate eyes see anything that's not straight, white, christian, and misogynist, it's the devil being shoved down their throats.

Reactions: NashVol11
My oh my..you have lived in so many states and traveled..
Can you give its codgers some of this wisdom?

Yeah, quit acting so affected by lifestyles that differ from yours.

You don't see me coming after religious tax exemptions, culturall conservative protests, and the legality of identifying yourself within a hate group.

Go on ahead. Live your life. Just don't strive to legislate the gay away. You will find it roughly as effective as prayer.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol

Any time their delicate eyes see anything that's not straight, white, christian, and misogynist, it's the devil being shoved down their throats.

But if you are a conservative black..you are on the plantation. GTFO with this political BS

He went there. Lol.

People good with kids hanging at a sex show thinking they are the equivalent of having marched with MLK.

Good grief.

You compared me to your Father in mid stroke. WTH am I supposed to say?

''You're right, Dink. I, OrangeBurst, am clearly experiencing side effects of mental wear and tear. I'll take a break from the thread that is making me entirely too angry, get some sleep, read a damned book, and come back with a clearer iteration of what I thought critical thinking was.''

You can copy and paste it. You have my permission.

Yeah, quit acting so affected by lifestyles that differ from yours.

You don't see me coming after religious tax exemptions, culturall conservative protests, and the legality of identifying yourself within a hate group.

Go on ahead. Live your life. Just don't strive to legislate the gay away. You will find it roughly as effective as prayer.

I have stated as such..Live your life.. Just dont force your life..We on my side see it

''You're right, Dink. I, OrangeBurst, am clearly experiencing side effects of mental wear and tear. I'll take a break from the thread that is making me entirely too angry, get some sleep, read a damned book, and come back with a clearer iteration of what I thought critical thinking was.''

You can copy and paste it. You have my permission.

Well..that is ok..

I see things differently

You will be an old man as well...hopefully

He went there. Lol.

People good with kids hanging at a sex show thinking they are the equivalent of having marched with MLK.

Good grief.

I'm sorry your child was forced to go to a sex show, where were you to prevent that from happening?

He went there. Lol.

Good grief.

You can continue to refer to it as a sex show. It wasn’t. It was a drag show with some raunchy humor. The idea was comedic not sexual titillation.

Reactions: NashVol11
So, now "gays existing" = 10 year olds watching a perverted sex show with bare tits, simulated orgies, she-males masturbating, and interacting with the children asking if they are "confused", taking tips, and suggesting they become whores.

And I'm crazy.

GTFO

Like at the carousel? Could get a free show at vic and bills after hours
I’ve seen that many times on a late night back in college. It was tough to beat that Vic & Bill’s ham sandwich though. We ate there all the time.

VN Store

Back