Knoxville Mayor attends Drag Queen Christmas

I keep seeing how the younger generations keeps blaming Boomers for the nations issues.
Funny thing..there are no dividing lines of time. No matter the boxes they want one in.

Well have at it.

I keep seeing how the younger generations keeps blaming Boomers for the nations issues.
Funny thing..there are no dividing lines of time. No matter the boxes they want one in.

Well have at it.
Actually there are lines and one of those is 18yo. Another is 35yo

Are you blaming this recent acute mental decline on your age, then?

Please..

You sound like some silver spoon..I have lived here and there and so experienced in life.
You dont know **** atp..but on the road of life

One can be 30, 40, 50 and the mental capacity of a child or 18 and the mental capacity of an 50 YO

Last edited:
I am old but I aint dead. So FU and get to work..My SS won't pay itself when I retire this year. LMAO

Please..

You sound like some silver spoon..I have lived here and there and so experienced in life.
You dont know **** atp..but on the road of life

Hardly. Was raised by a plumber and a stay at home mom. Definitely privileged but nowhere near a silver spooned trust fund you wish I was.

Why in the Hell should I take the so called wisdom of a child?
How ****ing long have you taken care of yourself babe? 10-12 years? ****ing babe.

So, now "gays existing" = 10 year olds watching a perverted sex show with bare tits, simulated orgies, she-males masturbating, and interacting with the children asking if they are "confused", taking tips, and suggesting they become whores.

And I'm crazy.

GTFO

A sex show with bare tits and masturbating? Are you in the wrong thread?

Would make sense since you were done with this one pages ago

Semi off-topic: my liberal brother just moved away from Vancouver, WA. He found farm land in the country and wanted to get away in part because he said that 25% of the middle and high school kids where he lived were claiming to be trans or "non-binary." They were going in groups to get "diagnosed." It's a damn mental illness and contrary to nature.

We have argued and fought for years, and he's finally had enough. We are at a better place than we've been in years.

You sick people that think this is OK are disgusting. You are supporting child abuse and molest, and may God have mercy on your souls.

VN Store

Back