Knoxville Mayor attends Drag Queen Christmas

Semi off-topic: my liberal brother just moved away from Vancouver, WA. He found farm land in the country and wanted to get away in part because he said that 25% of the middle and high school kids where he lived were claiming to be trans or "non-binary." They were going in groups to get "diagnosed." It's a damn mental illness and contrary to nature.

We have argued and fought for years, and he's finally had enough. We are at a better place than we've been in years.

You sick people that think this is OK are disgusting. You are supporting child abuse and molest, and may God have mercy on your souls.

Is this going to be the new "got off the plane because of muslims" meme? That one has lasted a long time.

You're being forced to accept the LBGT incursion? You don't have to like them. You don't have to have them over for dinner. You don't have to watch a drag show. The problem is that you openly want them to remain quiet and less influential. You want to marginalize their existence.

Here you go, fellow, continue cheering for your posse. I'll cheer mine that stand on the opposite platform.
1672764050612.png

I'm sorry, but despite the numerous character assaults I've endured over the past 2.5 years, I have a lifelong commitment to what I believe was a God-calling to care for children. So screw all of the a-holes that question my motives or politics. Anyone who defends this sort of filth deserves to be locked up and rot in hell.

Is there a post somewhere on VN that you speak to the dangers of taking children to church? Maybe you have posted that and I would hope so considering how many kids have been molested at such a terrible place by such terrible people.

How many children have been molested at these shows that you believe are more dangerous than enthusiastically delivering children to an environment with a documented history of pedophilia?

Here you go, fellow, continue cheering for your posse. I'll cheer mine that stand on the opposite platform.
View attachment 528791

I have no problem with that. The fact that you support the marginalization of individuals based upon sexual orientation should give you pause. Your beliefs align more closely with Sharia Law rather that American Law. Congrats.

Is there a post somewhere on VN that you speak to the dangers of taking children to church? Maybe you have posted that and I would hope so considering how many kids have been molested at such a terrible place by such terrible people.

How many children have been molested at these shows that you believe are more dangerous than enthusiastically delivering children to an environment with a documented history of pedophilia?

Interesting point. The Church does have a stained history and there is certainly no denying that evil has been committed within the walls of Church buildings all over the world throughout history.

However, the motivation for taking your kids to Church is typically to worship God. So at least the motivation is honorable regardless of the outcome. What would be the motivation behind bringing your kids to a drag show, especially if you’ve seen pictures of prosthetic tits on full display, dildos, people pretending to have sex on stage, etc?

Im sure the response will be “That’s none of your business, worry about your own children!” But the question remains. I guess this our society’s new definition of quality family time.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Interesting point. The Church does have a stained history and there is certainly no denying that evil has been committed within the walls of Church buildings all over the world throughout history.

However, the motivation for taking your kids to Church is typically to worship God. So at least the motivation is honorable regardless of the outcome. What would be the motivation behind bringing your kids to a drag show, especially if you’ve seen pictures of prosthetic tits on full display, dildos, people pretending to have sex on stage, etc?

Im sure the response will be “That’s none of your business, worry about your own children!” But the question remains. I guess this our society’s new definition of quality family time.

I don’t pretend to know why someone would take their kid to a drag show, nor why they would take their kid to church.

I do know that one of those two places has a well documented history of mistreating children.

Reactions: NashVol11
I don’t pretend to know why someone would take their kid to a drag show, nor why they would take their kid to church.

I do know that one of those two places has a well documented history of mistreating children.
And one of those 2 places also has a well documented history of loving, caring, and nurturing children. Pointing them to their Savior.
Now that’s a perceived benefit, I admit. To non-believers, this is foolishness. I’m just not seeing the potential benefit of a drag show, particularly the one being discussed in this forum.

Reactions: MarcoVol
And one of those 2 places also has a well documented history of loving, caring, and nurturing children. Pointing them to their Savior.
Now that’s a perceived benefit, I admit. To non-believers, this is foolishness. I’m just not seeing the potential benefit of a drag show, particularly the one being discussed in this forum.

Hey your opinion of church is your opinion. I’m not trying to change that.

And you’d have to ask the parents who took their kids to the show why they did it. Not for me personally. Just not sure why the selective outrage. Can’t be about actually protecting kids.

I have no problem with that. The fact that you support the marginalization of individuals based upon sexual orientation should give you pause. Your beliefs align more closely with Sharia Law rather that American Law. Congrats.

Gotcha again.
1672771590863.png
You have no idea how much fun you are, do you?

That's not really a good argument. How many kids have spent how many cumulative hours in churches compared to drag shows?

Somebody was trying to claim that we've gone backwards because Too Wong Foo came out in 1995 and nobody cared, but if it came out today, we'd be having this groomer conversation here. I don't agree with the conclusion, but 100% we'd be having a thread here with people freaking out.

I don't think we've gone backwards in the big picture, but it is an ugly reaction to the establishment of LGBTQ rights and general acceptance of their right to exist in public.

That's not really a good argument. How many kids have spent how many cumulative hours in churches compared to drag shows?

I think the underlying point is correct, tho. Our fears are irrational and we often worry about the wrong things. Stranger danger, for example. Don't quote me on the actual statistic, but your kid is like 1000x more likely to get molested by somebody your family knows and trusts vs. a stranger. Yeah, kids are usually around the people they trust, and that helps to explain the numbers, but we're not looking for an explanation of numbers, we're looking to protect our kids.

The existence of a drag show where 20 kids went should not be getting more of our parental concern than Uncle John, or Pastor Joe, or the 12 YO neigbor.

And look...if your kid goes to a drag show and finds it appealing sexually....I would guess there was only path for that kid. Nothing about a drag show is appealing to me, and I do not understand people that think that attending one could somehow groom kids to be something they are not.

So, now "gays existing" = 10 year olds watching a perverted sex show with bare tits, simulated orgies, she-males masturbating, and interacting with the children asking if they are "confused", taking tips, and suggesting they become whores.

And I'm crazy.

GTFO
I don't want to see straight people banging and gyrating and being naked in public, yet I'm supposed to accept it as part of "gay culture".

I don't want to see straight people banging and gyrating and being naked in public, yet I'm supposed to accept it as part of "gay culture".

No one was banging or naked, gyrating happens at literally every club there is (and banging at a good number of them, tbh)

VN Store

Back